How we can apply for us visa?

On the off chance that you need to work in the U.S. briefly as a nonimmigrant, under U.S. movement law, you need a particular visa dependent on the kind of work you will do. Most transitory laborer classes necessitate that your forthcoming boss or specialist record a request, which should be endorsed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the United States before you can apply for a work visa.