How to terminate PTCL DSL?

FAX them the termination application.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yar this is the only problem i am facing at the moment coz normally in peak times i am in office and when i get free from office PTCL exchanges are also closed :( damn

[/quote]

I was facing the same prolb at tht time but then i sent my lil bro to xchnge ofc do u have lil bro then send him this is the only solution of it :D

i want to terminate my dsl as well,what to write in the application?

new policy is also applied on customer … interesting … PTCL one shop will fulfill my requirement or i have to go to local exchange ?

[/quote]

you would have to go to there EGERTON ROAD LAHORE office to refund

i want to terminate my dsl as well,what to write in the application?
[/quote]

If ur disconnecting for personal reasons then write those and if ur disconcerting because of the poor service quality then write those reason with strong words cause ur paying for everything so have the right.

They will try to change ur mind about disconnecting but hold ur ground even if u decide to keep the connection than ask for at least one month of free testing period.

I am about to disconnect my dsl as well at the end of this month or as soon as the strike is over. I am gonna do the same as I suggested you so ur not alone. Good luck

This is a nice idea to fax your application. Keep a copy of the sent fax, and send it to PTA. In your application, make sure to write that you shall move to consumer courts if your connection is not terminated.

They screwed us, lets return the favor.

Yea just fight back.

Yeh! i agree, i am suffering from this ONU #$%# from last two years, in return i want free services for two years at least, please please Mr. Chief Justice take suo moto action on this matter :D

I think CJ should take care of his squint first... :D

Apologize for bumping this old thread but I couldn't help it. Sent a guy to PTCL exchange for terminating my DSL line and they asked for the router even though I've been using it for more than 2 years. But I was ok with that and sent him in the next day with the router. Now guess what happened? You'll never guess its so pathetic. They asked for the splitter and 2 feet ethernet cable that they installed with the DSL 2 years earlier!! I should also mention that the splitter that they provided died after about a year of use and the line man who came to check DSL said that they don't provide splitters and I would have to get my own!!! These pathetic low lives who refused to give a new splitter for their faulty one are now asking for it back after 2 years of usage!! and the 2 feet ethernet cable LOL. Now I'm absolutely pissed and thinking of not returning even the damn router which I was willing to give without any fuss.

How pathetic is that?