How to connect two computers to play E.A cicket 2007

i want to connect with the computer of my friend about 200 feet from my house.can any one give information how to connect and play games.please give the cost also

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i want to connect with the computer of my friend about 200 feet from my house.can any one give information how to connect and play games.please give the cost also
[/quote]

u can try a wired set up if u and ur friends PC already have LAN cards then u just need to buy the CAT5 cable

as far as the cost of the cable i think its 6 rs per feet so that amounts to about 1200 rs

U cant play EA cricket 2007 on LAN, Multi Player feature is not available in EA cricket2007.

U cant play EA cricket 2007 on LAN, Multi Player feature is not available in EA cricket2007.
[/quote]

i didnt know that as i havent played the game i was strictly talking about the LAN set up

Thanks for reply.which games could be played through LAN

Thousands. do u want us to list them all?

get 200 ft of cat5e cable and get its connectors configured as cross connection

one of the most popular multiplayer game:

Counter Strike

i think corssover cable won't work very well if its length increases more than 100 feet. i think you will also need a router.

i think corssover cable won’t work very well if its length increases more than 100 feet. i think you will also need a router.
[/quote]

i have done 180 feet without a router so i think 200 wont be a problem

i have done 180 feet without a router so i think 200 wont be a problem

[/quote]

well may be than it will work. i was saying coz when i went to buy cable, the guy said that cable can only be good upto 100 feet. (is it possible he meant to say 100 meters)

you can play brian lara cricket 07 in lan, it is gr8 game and have many features and it is playable on LAN without any problems

Thanks for reply.which games could be played through LAN
[/quote]

go for

counter strike

need for speed series

Dota

Fifa 08

Actually Command and Conquer is very good game. Build army and fight for hours.