TDS-EZ Water Quality Tester
Ideal for all basic water testing applications. The best value meter in the world!
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
- Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
- Comes in a retail-oriented package.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a 'x10' icon)
Accuracy: +/- 3%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Meter weight: 56.7g (2 oz)
Weight with package: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
Our handheld and portable TDS, EC, pH and ORP testers, in-line monitors, controllers and accessories for reverse osmosis (RO) water filters, water purification systems, hydroponics, aquariums, pools and many other applications are superior in construction and performance, yet made available at a very economic cost. HM Digital, Inc. is the only manufacturer of economical in-line dual TDS monitors that measure total dissolved solids (TDS) levels of feed and product water lines simultaneously, an effective way to compare rejection rates and gauge reverse osmosis membrane, water filter and water purification performance.
With HM Digital water testing instruments, you'll know if your water is pure