How to buy from a site which only accepts paypal

well as u know paypal doesnt support pakistan so how to make a purchase on site which procss orders thur paypal

Well, you can pay someone to order things for you using his paypal and pay him in local currency.

Thanks

Well you can pay from paypal from your credit card just put INDIA when it asks for country, it will work perfect. -_-

but you cant transfer funds to your bank account through paypal.

i hav to pay only, not receive so no question about transfering funds, i will try wat u said about India, kuch masla na hojaye ?

What exactly do you want to purchase?They might put your order for fraud screening and you will have to provide statement etc.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Well you can pay from paypal from your credit card just put INDIA when it asks for country, it will work perfect. -_-

but you cant transfer funds to your bank account through paypal.

[/quote]

That’s the worst advice ever. More chances of PayPal hating Pakistan… :confused:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What exactly do you want to purchase?They might put your order for fraud screening and you will have to provide statement etc.
[/quote]

www.tringme.com VoIP minutes

Email me with more details if you still have not purchased it.I'll purchase using my paypal for you.

thanx SECC i'll get back to you soon