High Ping On CS?

Hi Guys,

I m Getting very high ping...its sometimes 300 to 350 and sometimes its 400+ so why i m getting this while playing CS ? can any one help me...I m using wateen wimax...

Pls reply

To what servers, if outside Pakistan then with Wimax you will be getting high pings.

Bilal1 how did you manage to play CS? I mean teach me from the very basics :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

To what servers, if outside Pakistan then with Wimax you will be getting high pings.
[/quote]

On Non Pakistani And PaKistani Servers I Get Higher Ping…

Bilal1 how did you manage to play CS? I mean teach me from the very basics :D
[/quote]

I m also n00b while playing cs…i also need help playing…tips and tricksss…

I heard CS is a superb game,i wanna learn about gaming's only for this game,no more interested in other games

dude the thing is if you wanna play games then get dsl which you know is cheaper also.. and specify the pakistani servers you are getting that ping on...

On non pakistani servers i always get a bit of lag. My advice is to always search for servers within asia which have latency of around 150. If above 200 then it lags a tad bit, its still playable but it creates problem.

Plus PTCL is best for pings. Bilal what pings you getting on pakistani servers? And on which pakistani server ?

Hi Guys,

I m Getting very high ping…its sometimes 300 to 350 and sometimes its 400+ so why i m getting this while playing CS ? can any one help me…I m using wateen wimax…

Pls reply

[/quote]

What servers you are playing inn?

Well on these !@#$ servers i play so i get 350 to 400+ ping...and on other also i get ping high...

IP = 67.159.26.60:27015

IP = 66.90.87.10:27015

The problem is WiMax, it's wireless so it adds on 200-300ms ping. For online gaming you can not use WiMax, that's the only reason I haven't got it.

I don't get why wireless signal pings lag so much,any info regarding this boys :) ,350 or 400 for Pakistani server is ALOT

Wateen wimax is the only solution for me to use a good internet bcoz in my city sukkur there is dsl provider...wateen is only choice for me so far..waiting for ptcl/ldn to come

Well on these !@#$ servers i play so i get 350 to 400+ ping…and on other also i get ping high…

[/quote]

hahah… dude these are not pakistani servers… i ping the same as you on them and all of us too… those are made by a pakistani but in america not in pakistan

Yep, these ips are owned by FDCServers which is a dedicated server provider

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ipall.ch?domain=67.159.26.60

I am on LDN 512kbps, check my CS latency.

screenshotsm7.jpg

TechMan Good...but i always get more then 200 ping+latency...

TechMan do you only play CS or any other games? And one more thing,how did you add all these 13 servers?

My friend who made the CS quetta server is changing the server so it will be hosted in Pakistan by PTCL. Its for everyone, not limited to a single ISP's users

Well on these !@#$ servers i play so i get 350 to 400+ ping…and on other also i get ping high…

[/quote]

Even 100+ is a very bad ping :</p>

i get 20-30 on WC used to get 30-40 on MAXCOM.

and thats what it should be.