Help regarding ps2 GAMES

Can I download ps2 games for my younger cousin? I can't afford to buy a new cd for him on every second day,Please gimme those link if there are any.

go to www.mininova.org

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Can I download ps2 games for my younger cousin? I can’t afford to buy a new cd for him on every second day,Please gimme those link if there are any.
[/quote]

there is also gametorrents

and u can also search on torrentz.com they have alot of ps2 games

But how to use those downloaded games in ps2??? Should we have to writedone on cd/dvd or use another method? write on cd/dvd may not easy for altest me!!!

But how to use those downloaded games in ps2??? Should we have to writedone on cd/dvd or use another method? write on cd/dvd may not easy for altest me!!!
[/quote]

yeah thats the idea u download the ISOs and burn them on dvds

What is isos? :o

What is isos? :o
[/quote]

i meant to write ISOs i will edit my post

But can we use harddisk or usb storage for that purpose in ps2? for sack of easy solution.

Sorry mate but I didn't get what is ISOs.

Sorry mate but I didn’t get what is ISOs.
[/quote]

an ISO is a copy of a CD in its exact form in one file

this is a better explanation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

But can we use harddisk or usb storage for that purpose in ps2? for sack of easy solution.
[/quote]

i dont think that can be done correct me if i m wrong

Sorry mate but I didn’t get what is ISOs.
[/quote]

In simple words, ISO is carbon copy of dvd/cd and burn on dvd/cd so it will work like original dvd/cd.

And for any technical information other members will post here.

ok tell me something I got counter strike CD for desktop PC and I use to play it on PC but it doesn't work on ps2 ,can I know the reason why?some format issues?

Found this for use of harddisk in ps2

http://www.hdadvance.com/hd_advance_how-to-use.htm

Need your comments and suggestion. By the way, i did not understand much yet about hadadvance. lolzz

Why don't you simply burn them on a dvd? Its not that hard , sirf copy paste nothing else. :P

I dod have dvd burner. that is problem for me, atlest right now.

ok tell me something I got counter strike CD for desktop PC and I use to play it on PC but it doesn’t work on ps2 ,can I know the reason why?some format issues?
[/quote]

why wud a pc game work on a ps2?

it has xterme usb hd too but need to buy. so will find torrent ;)

ok tell me something I got counter strike CD for desktop PC and I use to play it on PC but it doesn’t work on ps2 ,can I know the reason why?some format issues?
[/quote]

Most probably format and progaming languaage issue. But why not you try find coutner stirk game for PS2 format. It would be avilable.

It would be so nice if someone helps me to learn about burning a ps2 game on a blank dvd.I mean what software is used , what DVD-ROM/writer is used so I should go and buy these stuffs for me as its more convenient to download rather then to buy the ps2 cd from the market and waste my 100 bucks :D