Happy New Year! 2010

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Another year passed and getting closer to death!!!
[/quote]

Sounds like you know when you are gonna die? :P

Well I do have high cholesterol in my body which might lead to heart disease, so I am likely to die by 40-50.

^then do something usefull why are you wasting your time here! :P The age you mentioned is nearly the average age in Pakistan.

I am, I am going to a luxurious restaurant and blow some money there on light food and heavy desserts.

^ Sounds like a perfect plan to do some mathematical subtraction of your life-span.

Happy Twenty Ten, Wired Pakistan ..

I am, I am going to a luxurious restaurant and blow some money there on light food and heavy desserts.
[/quote]

:P Can i join u there ?

^Why not!!

Why go alone when I could have company (During our ascent to Heaven, and then right back to hell where we belong !!!!!)

My dear Pakistani fellows another revenge of democracy is waiting you on 1 Feb, 2010 from Pakistani Government.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=97554

Whopping Rs6.10/ltr increase in petrol price announced

ISLAMABAD: The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has increased the petrol price by Rs6.10 a litre to Rs71.21 from Rs65.11 per litre, Geo News reported Sunday.

The price of High Speed Diesel has been risen to Rs71.89, Light Diesel oil to Rs61.07, HOBC to Rs86.84 and Kerosene oil to Rs64.60 per litre.

[/quote]

My dear Pakistani fellows another revenge of democracy is waiting you on 1 Feb, 2010 from Pakistani Government.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=97554

[/quote]

Phrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i think we should consider seriously to buy bicycles…

Pakistan khap raha he…

yes we should they are more environmental friendly and also act an exercising machines. People in Europe use bicycle voluntarily but our government want that thrusted upon us.

Riding a bicycle here is suicide.

Can you imagine riding one in Shara e faisal road or Hall road, with cars driving in crazy speeds. Plus with all the dust and air pollution coming from incomplete construction projects and 2stroke rickshaws, we all could develop some kind of allergies.

well things have to change otherwise, it we will see more these fogs and traffic jams.

No allergies if you use proper gear. Nor any injuries if you follow the gear advice.

One more gift for slaves on 1st of May.

Petrol prices increased by Rs 4.85

Happy New Year !

ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless our Mother-Land.!!!

[/quote]

Happy new year 2011

Happy New Year 2010 wish you all happy new year.Wish you all a very happy, funny, sweet & sexy new year!

Watch The Big Bang Theory Online

Watch Vampire Diaries Online