Google Wave - Invites(Nominations) Available

Watched around 2 hours in total till now, pretty impressive stuff, html5 capabilities look pretty good. Its no way any mess etc, you may say its complicated with all those extensions , robots, real time language translation, real time data replication to blogs and multiple apps, but if you are a developer you can really appreciate that awsome stuff.

Great effort by google. They always come up with great innovative ideas. I hope Google Wave is great addition.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Watched around 2 hours in total till now, pretty impressive stuff, html5 capabilities look pretty good. Its no way any mess etc, you may say its complicated with all those extensions , robots, real time language translation, real time data replication to blogs and multiple apps, but if you are a developer you can really appreciate that awsome stuff.
[/quote]

It’s not a mess in the demo, but if you get an account now, you might have trouble handling the public waves.

Basically, if you want to make a wave public, you add this specific recipient. Now because everyone’s doing it, you have a tough time navigating to your desired thread.

They said they made some changes - and I think it was a little too late for me to note (because I took part in some public waves, thus subscribing me to it, and hence, my inbox is cluttered).

But otherwise - it’s very impressive. I’m a little irate as to why they’re using HTTPS (which slows everything down)

very limited (10) nominations available, post with your Google email address if interested.

I do not want to spare the nominations. Till now you have read a lot of Google Wave and you pretty know about the scene behind it. So ask for it if you are really interested and you know you will not spare it too.

It would base on first come first serve basis

Keep in mind that this is a preview so it could be a bit rocky at times.

Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick

[/quote]

Remaining nominations : 7

I was gonna post mine but it seems bandwidth heavy for me. Anyways, people who do post it, convert your email address to an image to avoid spam.

For people not that interested and willing to wait, request a wave invitation from Google.

It's not entirely that bandwidth heavy - unless you're searching for public waves (there's a special string for that; I had access to the dev preview, and still do). If you're not on the search, it's not that bandwidth hungry.

Oh, and it works mostly on HTTPS.

are they still available? i'll email you, please send me one if still available.

I'll wait for Google to send me and invitation as I've already signed up.

KA, I am interested :D

Send me @

image.png

are they still available? i’ll email you, please send me one if still available.
[/quote]

Please give your gmail account if any. googlewave account is created just like your gmail account

e.g.

yourname@gmail.com

it will be created on google wave like

yourname@googlewave.com (not for sign-in)

you use your current Google Mail Account to sign-in on Google Wave

KA, I am interested :D

Send me @

image.png

[/quote]

Nominated…

there could be a delay for you in receiving the invitation as described by Google.

From now.

Please send request at image.png from your valid gmail account. I am sorry to bother you but it would be better for me not act on fake or misspelled email addresses.

thanks

Well, send me one

if it's available

numair kaukab gmail

^sent

Please consider my last post, I'll not respond on in-thread email addresses any more. excuse me.

@KA

I am also interested.

check your email.

mailed you from:

Edit: Email address removed.

From now.

Please send request at image.png from your valid gmail account. I am sorry to bother you but it would be better for me not act on fake or misspelled email addresses.

thanks

[/quote]

request sent on ur email

@Imran @Paradigm

Invites sent

^thanks bro.

KA Please send me one at sfarrukh at gmail dot com