Good place to buy 6000,7000watt stabilizer

does anyone know if you can use a servo stabilizer for an 1.5 ton AC? the guy i was going to buy it from said the servo stabilizer cannot handle the ac or fridge, and that i should get a standard relay stabilizer.

okhayy. so stac is good? is it servo based or relay based? I take it that a servo based stabalizer is better? And why is it better?

Voltage in our area gets down to 180 during the night so I need a stabilizer for Split 1.5 ton AC

Someone mentioned RIMCO brand. On their website http://www.rimco.com.pk/automatic_stabilizer_for_air_co.htm they have mentioned

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Range of this stabilizer is 130-260V ~ Output 220V

Output Is selected controlled circuit (3 Relay) Will change in steps or jumps between the low and high limits

(205 – 240 V ) this regulation will be maintained over the specific model

[/quote]

My question is will it upregulate the 180 to 220 Volts or only it will upregulate when the voltage reaches the lower limit of stabilizer?

Voltage in our area gets down to 180 during the night so I need a stabilizer for Split 1.5 ton AC

Someone mentioned RIMCO brand. On their website http://www.rimco.com.pk/automatic_stabilizer_for_air_co.htm they have mentioned

My question is will it upregulate the 180 to 220 Volts or only it will upregulate when the voltage reaches the lower limit of stabilizer?

[/quote]

generally stabilizers will increase the voltage whenever it gets below 200 volts, some just give out 240 volts whether the input voltage is high or low. you should take a digital voltage meter there and check out the actual voltage output. recently a friend bought a 5000 universal stabilizer and it kinda wrecked his ac’s compressor, when i checked the stabilizers output voltage it was 260!

Thanks for reply.

So would anyone recommend buying RIMCO stabilizer? and which one should i buy for 1.5ton Split?

Thanks for reply.

So would anyone recommend buying RIMCO stabilizer? and which one should i buy for 1.5ton Split?

[/quote]

5000 watt should be more than enough, a 1.5 ton split usually has amp load of about 8-10 amps which is about 2000 watts, you need to get a 4000watt or 5000watt stabilizer because when the compressor switches on the amps jump up to 12-15 for a few seconds.

@archim3des

Thanks for reply. Which brand would you recommned?

I am selling my Panda stabilizer that i bought 2 weeks ago for 25,000. mint condition. demand is 23,000.

its the best chinese brand out there out there, servo based. 160v to 260v regulation. 0.8 second response time. over current and over voltage protection. over voltage and under voltage indications. 3 seconds delay timer on start-up. rated @10kVA.

can easily handle 2 ton a/c.

anything better than this is stavol which would cost around 150,000.