Give Three words which explains best explanation of life

@Faisal Google "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" to find your answer.

[quote=“wampyr, post:2, topic:15728”]

Please not those forward emails and forum messages. Before the flood of forward SMS, we had forward emails and forums messages.

I can blindly can tell that this is something about some “three words” from the religion of Islam. Mullahs everywhere! And then we all are surprised why there is a suicide bomber on our house’s gate.

But then, I can’t resist :lol: . Please allow me to answer the ultimate question about “Life, the Universe, and Everything”.

The answer is: 42

Go figure. :P

[/quote]

lol, Douglas Adams ftw

[quote=“Upsilon, post:21, topic:15728”]

@Faisal Google “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” to find your answer.

[/quote]

It doesn’t mean anything…

But now I am gonna have to watch hhgttg, the movie and the tv show…

[quote=“Faisal, post:23, topic:15728”]

It doesn’t mean anything…

But now I am gonna have to watch hhgttg, the movie and the tv show…

[/quote]

Yeah, the irony is that even after watching the movie ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’ you won’t be able to figure out what did the super super computer mean by ‘42’ :D

[quote=“technophile, post:24, topic:15728”]

Yeah, the irony is that even after watching the movie ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’ you won’t be able to figure out what did the super super computer mean by ‘42’ :D

[/quote]

Now that I have seen the movie, again (turns out that I have watched this movie some years back). I can safely say that number 42 means nothing except the stupidity of humans who were ingenious enough to build/create the super super computer but stupid enough ask the question of life from a lifeless entity.

Super super computer also suggested the importance of understanding of the right question because only then you could understand the answer.

So, to me, in that movie, the right question is not ‘what’s life?’ but should we be asking lifeless machines what’s life?

TRust in God :)!