[quote=", post:, topic:"]
I am an IT EXPERT. I am working since last 18 years. U may ask me any IT related question specially in the following fields:
1) Domain laws (Many people confused for domain transfer, domain renewal rules & regulations)
2) DNS (Domain name server) Settings.
3) Valualbe Domain names (How to check that a domain valuable or not with respect to selling point of view, as u know pizza.com has recently sold out in $2.6 million)
4) Google page Rank checker, traffic report of any web site, backlinks of any web site, How to check any web site in past history means if u want to see how was a web site in year 2005 u can do it), how can u check “link popularity” for a web site (means u can check how many links r added in Google, Yahoo, Live, AltaVista search engines)
OH MY GOD! Hahahaha!
What kinda IT EXPERT are you? You are barely an expert! First you tried to sell stupid domains to us with NO required information what-so-ever. You do NOT need to be an expert to know what you are “offering” to tell people here. This is a Technology forum dude, people with tech-related knowledge are not scarce here. You might wana try gup shup or dating forums for that
What the HECK have you been doing for the last 18 years!? Your only knowledge seems to be around domain marketing, selling and buying and even that is pathetic as your sales pitch is absolutely rubbish and my dog (if I had any) with no IT knowledge could do better than that (how cool would that be!? I’d be a millionaire if I had a talking dog)
Your point 1, 2 and 3 are completely useless. I know where you can buy even more valueable domains (sitepoint.com anyone!?) and what the hell is up with your domain laws!? You make it sound like one needs 18 years of experience to understand this crap! Hahahaha
As for your 4th offer here is my input that I learned in my intial 18 days of SEO experience
- Google pagerank checker
Your Google Toolbar shows Page Rank for each site that you visit. You can turn it on and off. Install the Google Search Toolbar and turn it on. The green bar tells it all. And if that’s not enought then…
Or search for the term page rank and you’ll get MILLIONS of results
- To check Traffic Report
- Backlinks of any website (which is same as Link Popularity)
Use the link operator on any search engine. For example type link:www.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your actual URL) and press Search and you’ll have the complete report
- To check the old version of any website
- And here is an extra that I am throwing for people so they won’t waste their precious time reading your crap
If you want to see how many pages of your site are indexed in Google or Yahoo
Use the SITE: operator. Just like the link operator, only replace link: with site: followed by your domain and there, you have got the report.
There, I bet there are at least 10 people who will learn your 18 years of experience in less than 18 minutes!
Are we now going to get expert advice from jerks like these? Mods, please, do something about such scammers!!! They consume precious hosting space :s