Firefox 3 and Photoshop CS3

i use these two software at the same time mostly. as u guys know both eat alot of memory and the system gets slow after a while. i have a 512mb ram, recently i installed this application 'RamSaver', i searched for it on google and most websites recommended this software. now i want to know how can i optimize it for best performance?

ok first off running photoshop and firefox 3 on 512 mb ram is just killing ur computer no matter what ram optimizer u use it wont help much

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i use these two software at the same time mostly. as u guys know both eat alot of memory and the system gets slow after a while. i have a 512mb ram, recently i installed this application ‘RamSaver’, i searched for it on google and most websites recommended this software. now i want to know how can i optimize it for best performance?
[/quote]

dont use ram optimizers it will only slow down things IMO!

coz it will remove the cache of these application from memory and these application will be slower

hmm thanks for the response. hmm i thought some ram manager would sort it out..

uzzie afsurda 01 :D

i dont want to spend more on my outdated pentium4 desktop. guess i'll leave it for surfing and torrenting only.....

I recently added 512MB more to my P4 2.4GHz, making it 1GB. But even with 512MB, I used it for a lot of casual photshopping. it handled 5-6 million pixels fine.

hahaah 512... lol hello u are running cs3.. well you can always set the number in cs3 of how much ram it eats. i got 768 and i have cs2.

yeah i did cs2 with 512. nto cs3

uzzie afsurda 01 :D
[/quote]

r u trying to b sheikh_chilli

r u trying to b sheikh_chilli

[/quote]

ya :P i hope there are no copyright issues here :D