Few updates

http://www.wi-tribe.pk/media-center/news/boost-your-speed-with-wi-tribe/

99RS for a 50% boost......validity is for that month in which you subscribed....

Venture Max is a stupid package...because I dont see the differnce between 30gb and 40gb between MAX and venture package.... What kind of customer were u trying to attract??? because 10gb is not good enough to warrant a new package change.....

it should have been 2mbps and at least 100gb........

if u watch HD video on youtube for about 3 hours.....thats about 2gb and 60gb in a month....normal browsing is around 5gb in a month......and add another 30gb for others using WIFI

At least if you cant increaser ur bandwith then improve latency///or create a VAS service like worldcall......IF you could have a central server with all latest games/movies than that would solve the problem...and reduce ur bandwith at the same time...

Faisal bro so nice of you :)

I know about boost thing, but I wanted to know how Windows7 is getting best out of it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

http://www.wi-tribe.pk/media-center/news/boost-your-speed-with-wi-tribe/

99RS for a 50% boost…validity is for that month in which you subscribed…

Venture Max is a stupid package…because I dont see the differnce between 30gb and 40gb between MAX and venture package… What kind of customer were u trying to attract??? because 10gb is not good enough to warrant a new package change…

it should have been 2mbps and at least 100gb…

if u watch HD video on youtube for about 3 hours…thats about 2gb and 60gb in a month…normal browsing is around 5gb in a month…and add another 30gb for others using WIFI

At least if you cant increaser ur bandwith then improve latency///or create a VAS service like worldcall…IF you could have a central server with all latest games/movies than that would solve the problem…and reduce ur bandwith at the same time…

[/quote]

Windows7 I read that on their site, I wanted to know how was the experience of boost thing? What was ur pkg and then after boost how much gbs and speed u got extra in 99 Rupey.

about your 3 hours daily youtube calculation and 30 gb for ‘other using wifi’ is very exceptional :)

The speed boost is not that much effective actually....it only helps when your streaming HD content...but other than that one can easily wait the added time without the speed boost....

Its a useless thing that they have come up with.....They should have done that for free but instead another marketing gimmick to gain profits....

Companies especially yours use marketing gimmicks.....you use numbers like 3000 songs an be downloaded....but you do know that an illiterate doesn't take into account bandwidth used while browsing and other stuff..

The fair usage policy is the most ridiculous and stupid idea that i have come across... If you cant bear people downloading non stop then you shouldn't offer your so called unlimited packages...that is where people get angry...when you stat calling it unlimited......

The speed boost is not that much effective actually…
[/quote]

Ok , if not effective then it’s not worth discussing and quoting it’s example.

Its a useless thing that they have come up with…They should have done that for free but instead another marketing gimmick to gain profits…
[/quote]

Although you talking about wi-tribe and their ‘not much effective facility’ , but they are doing business, why expecting something in ‘free’? when you pay for everything.

you do know that an illiterate doesn’t take into account bandwidth used while browsing and other stuff…
[/quote]

System generates email / sms on 80% , then on 100% usage of assigned free GBs.

The fair usage policy is the most ridiculous and stupid idea that i have come across… If you cant bear people downloading non stop then you shouldn’t offer your so called unlimited packages…that is where people get angry…when you stat calling it unlimited…
[/quote]

I am impressed with your attitude sir, it shows you care about people so much that they shouldn’t get cheated. Sorry for revealing but Please stop sending me emails with network usernames and passwords which you somehow managed to hack or crack and asking how you can use them. Any justification?

I are you trying to derail the main point of discussion?

Your packages are stupid and pointless. Unless you live in the old age where you just surf the web and check for emails, nobody will subscribe to such packages.

The Venture MAX is the most pointless package, can you tell me the difference between 30GB and 40GB for someone who already consumes around 20-25GB? The point is that you are being really greedy and using marketing gimmicks.

And with due respect, I sent you those to show you how insecure and pathetic level of security implemented at your website...I already know that accounts are mac-binded...

Your packages are stupid and pointless. Unless you live in the old age where you just surf the web and check for emails, nobody will subscribe to such packages.

[/quote]

Problem starts when We think all are like US. Nobody is asking you to buy if you find any package stupid or pointless because you are seeing your usage/habits. But thinking that everyone is like you and does same activities on internet sorry sir then packages are not stupid…

I are you trying to derail the main point of discussion?

[/quote]

Those people still exist. Not every one watches videos or does heavy browsing. Essentially, Qubee is catering to those low usage users. If the packages don’t suit you, there are always alternatives to look into.

Problem starts when We think all are like US. Nobody is asking you to buy if you find any package stupid or pointless because you are seeing your usage/habits. But thinking that everyone is like you and does same activities on internet sorry sir then packages are not stupid…

[/quote]

I’m sorry which world do you live in? This is not 2003 , everybody visits YouTube downloads movies and games. An average movie is 700mb and a game is 6GB…Whats funny is that 70% of my bandwidth will be gone by downloading a 720p movie or game.

You are going in a step in the wrong direction, placing limits and that too stupid ones. Your business should look in a broader sense. Why dont you bring new packages that cater to those people instead.

If your going to offer 6GB packages, why don’t you offer 2GB packages lol. 6GB takes the cake, i have never seen such a package.

^kashifazeem is just an SR (Call Center Supervisor).

He cannot change policies of the company and whatever you say will not be given any value. Its their business and they know their limitations through which they want to make profit bvy offering such pakages.

Lets hope in the future they start something real unlimited.

Better to find an alternate instead of crying that Qubee is not giving unlimited pakage.