Eu Times confirmed apple founder and ceo steve job only live 6 weeks

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I applaud Steve Jobs because he has had cancer and if you see his photos from the 90s compared to recent onces you can see how chemotherapy has changed him and ppl. still make fun of his appearance, i mean c’mon the guy has cancer and he still works his ass off for apple because of his passion, dedication. I am sure he has all the money in the world.
[/quote]

Rigth :confused:

From his famous 2005 speech,

About a year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I had a scan at 7:30 in the morning, and it clearly showed a tumor on my pancreas. I didn't even know what a pancreas was. The doctors told me this was almost certainly a type of cancer that is incurable, and that I should expect to live no longer than three to six months. My doctor advised me to go home and get my affairs in order, which is doctor's code for prepare to die. It means to try to tell your kids everything you thought you'd have the next 10 years to tell them in just a few months. It means to make sure everything is buttoned up so that it will be as easy as possible for your family. It means to say your goodbyes.

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

[/quote]

Text @ http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

Google animal worked hard just like Jobs to bring it on the top list of most bandwidth consumers in the world.

No Comment. Your logic is beyond my understanding :)

TO ALL:

Stop hating APPLE, they sell premium products at very right price. if PC laptops and desktops are sold with same specifications at any comparable Apple computer then the price is gonna be same or more for the PC machine

example: if you take a 350 dollars PC netbook and add following items in it

1- core2 duo CPU instead of single core shitty intel atom.

2- add 2 gig DDR 3 ram instead of DDR 2 1 gig ram

3- give premium aluminum case instead of shitty plastic case

4- give it 64 gig SSD instead of cheap 160 gig HDD

5- give it NVIDIA GeForce 320M full 1080p playback while PC netbook has hard time playing 720p content

6- World class slim designed instead of ugly exterior of PC netbooks

7- and other goodies

I can assure you with above specs PC netbook cost is gonna exceed 1000 dollars mark while Macbook Air sells for 1000 dollars which already have those specs

I don't think its fan boy mentality i guess its more to do with majority of people who hate the Apple have never tried Apple and maybe they don't have the economic strength to buy one. even in karachi and lahore shops selling Apple computers only are popping left and right so its obvious there are people who are buying Apple products even in pakistan.

^ you gonna be the next Apple CEO

I guess apple should allow OS like windows to be installed on there pcs. Its cuz i never get the hang of usin mac os, but i love the devices.

I guess apple should allow OS like windows to be installed on there pcs. Its cuz i never get the hang of usin mac os, but i love the devices.
[/quote]

here it is zazzyo just proved what i wrote in my previous post in this thread, at least he likes the apple though

I don’t think its fan boy mentality i guess its more to do with majority of people who hate the Apple have never tried Apple
[/quote]

zazzyo all apple computers from desktop to laptops all can run officially windows xp, vista and windows 7, though not officially supported but people are running Linux also, read up on “boot camp” APPLE ARE PERFECT WINDOWS MACHINE ALSO.

Mac and PC is just like GM and Toyota :P

^^hmmm.... your analogy kind of makes no sense... could you explain further

^ you gonna be the next Apple CEO
[/quote]

X2