Ehsaan-e-Azeem from ptcl

nothing else to say a pic is worth of thousand words

Isn't she using PTCL Wireless?

Excluding taxes.... :rolleyes:

what was tariff before and is it only for local calls?

kindly please tell me is this service already activated on our ptcl phone or it can be activate by manually please tell me what is the code for it?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nice Chick thanks for upload
[/quote]

This is a tech forum… Appreciate the techy things, like ‘nice handset’. ;):lol:

This is a tech forum… Appreciate the techy things, like ‘nice handset’. ;):lol:

[/quote]

lol , asad you sound like a geek at times :P

i wish we had some policies like all the companies should advertise the TAX+other crap math themselves and simply advertise their products with the complete price like rs 4 per minute per call (Including all taxes and hidden costs) etc.

lol , asad you sound like a geek at times :P

i wish we had some policies like all the companies should advertise the TAX+other crap math themselves and simply advertise their products with the complete price like rs 4 per minute per call (Including all taxes and hidden costs) etc.

[/quote]

no they wont do it coz they are in loss if taxes are increased!!!

no they wont do it coz they are in loss if taxes are increased!!!

[/quote]

well they can increased the prices when taxes are increased but advertising the products with the REAL amount that its gonna cost the customer (i.e. product charges + all taxes) will help the customers decide whether or not go for a service/product.

currently all the advertisements are sooooo deceptive, they’ll show a very low cost for a services (specially pointing to the cellular operators) and the real charges are way different than what the customer expects.

i hate the *s in these advertisement, where they display the real info in some unreadable font in the corner of the screen (try reading those lines on a 21" tv and you’ll know what i mean (cant read a single word)).

Rs.2+tax for 3/mint for Local call , same for other local calls (local loop) like worldcall,wateen etc ???

but no free mid night local call for PTCL to other Local Loop teleco = worldcall,Wateen,Nayatel,Go CDMA....

i will going to cut down my ptcl connection............

....2 rupay me 3 min baat.......WOW! it is a ""Favor""

thats why i said ehsaan-e-azeem from PTCL. :P