Earthquake!

I was sleeping, yet I felt it, i thought that it might be just my feelings because I was over tired, but soon phone started ringing from my cousin just to check if all is well. Most of the people left the building, precautionary. Thanks to Allah that no damage was done yet almost the whole region was jolted. Shukar Alhamdolillah.

Didn't feel anything here.

My whole bed was shaking here in Karachi, Gulshan-e-Iqbal. Felt it for a whole 25-30 seconds here.

its 11.20 pm now, what they saying on Tv that there will be shocks around at 12.00 am like 40 minutes from now

^channel please.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I felt it hard aswell. And my room’s light started to flikr in darkness aswell :D… i knw thts wierd… but dramatic :D
[/quote]

that usually only happens in movie

--

earth quakes can not be predicted

It can be predicated 3 seconds before .China has come up with that device :|

--

^And people can get prepare for that in just 3 seconds?? Sounds funny.
[/quote]

3 Seconds are enough, A lover can say “I LOVE YOU” to his mate, before dying :P

--

yes i can predict the earthquake its very simple

- when i feel that whole house is shaking and everything is falling down, then i can tell people around me that i am predicting that its earthquake, people are gonna be so impressed of my psychic abilities and girls will be like oh my god kamran is so smart that he predicted earthquake and they wanna be my girlfriends.

--

good lord @kamran what was that :D

yes i can predict the earthquake its very simple

- when i feel that whole house is shaking and everything is falling down, then i can tell people around me that i am predicting that its earthquake, people are gonna be so impressed of my psychic abilities and girls will be like oh my god kamran is so smart that he predicted earthquake and they wanna be my girlfriends.

[/quote]

Thanks for the tip! =D

i felt earthquak and that time i was feeling that there is some supernaturall poers in my room :)

it was so horrible

The one who died..May their souls RIP.

7.2 and no casualties , It's Miracle. Pakistan, UAE, Iran, Turkey , Japan India everywhere....!!! Amazing.