DTH in Pakistan

I live in a village and there is no cable wala or IPTV. I have India's Dish TV package and other 2 dishes to view Intelsat 10 and Asiasat. Can anybody tell me when ARY launching there DTH in Pakistan or IPTV will be available to all PTCL connections?

Dude wait and watch, we are hearing this since ages now that ARY is launching dth but sorry to say there is no info regarding this..you can wait only.

PEMRA mission

KEEP THE PEOPLE AWAY FROM SATELLITE CHANELS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

with this mission no dth is possible in pakistan

Any latest news regarding DTH in pakistan

No news yet! I have heard 3 years back that its arriving still waiting for it :D

Ask Sheikh Rasheed, he will say it was in pipe line. May be pipe line h ad burst due to which dth project got damaged.

you're lucky there is no any dish wala or cable walay keep your village clean from that kinda of shits

A link u ppl might find interesting regarding DTH in Pakistan.

http://www.tvexplore.com/2010/10/russian-company-willing-to-invest-in-joint-venture-for-dth/

^Thanx for the info. I wish that this time it goes well. Countries like Russia now feeling for us that we are still stuck in the cable system of past century and there is a huge opportunity for foreign countries to invest in this technology here. No doubt its a very good sign but it will take time cauz there are soooooo many formalities and mainly problems which are to be overcome in making this a success. I hope that dth comes to our part of the world.

no hope in near future

dth n 3g will only a dream for a !@#$ it wil not come true til end of earth lolx world use dsl internet before world war 2 and we r now using it hehehe

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

you’re lucky there is no any dish wala or cable walay keep your village clean from that kinda of shits
[/quote]

+1