I am pretty happy with Asad alone. Too many dictators in a dictatorship will create a mess because every other dictator will try to bend the rules and laws according to his/her needs. Instead we should have elected dictators for set period of time. I suggest following:
1) Any member can nominate any other member (including himself/herself) for moderator. The nominated member have to agree (by tick and Acceptance button) the rules of election (or whether he/she wants to run for election). Allow nominations for one week.
2) After nominations are over/closed, allow one thread where they can "promote" their agenda to other members in civilized manner (no mud throwing, or smear campaign, or hate towards other nominated members).
3) Put poll to allow all other members to cast their votes. One member, one vote. Allow poll to run for at least a week.
4) After polls are closed, announce the results. I'll suggest that all new elected moderators should have at least a month to rule their boards/forums. 3 Months tenure is also a good period of time. But before taking charge, all elected members should have to tick on the rules of moderation and must pledge their loyalty towards this forums.
5) All new elected moderators should be subordinate to Asad. If Asad found any elected moderator breaking the rules then Asad should have power to suspend moderation powers of that member.
6) (Optional) There should be a way to de-elect any elected moderator. If a certain number (let's assume 20, 50 or 100) of members vote in a poll to de-elect any elected moderator then a run de-election poll for a week against that elected moderator. If simple majority (51% or above) of casted votes are against that elected moderator then that elected moderator will be immediately remove from being elected moderator. A de-elected moderator should not be allowed to run for next two elections.
If we can write a software program then all of this could be much more easier. This way we can have one pillar of democracy, Executive branch. Legislative branch and Judiciary branch will still remain missing but let's put those for future.
What do you guys think? Or we'll always be a nation of "danda"?