Distubed(band) Online Concert

Disturbed is having an online concert on the web which anyone can watch its gona be held in about 15 hours

to get tickets just go to http://www.deeprockdrive.com/event/5455/disturbed

its free for everyone

You mean it gona viewable on net? I logon and got ticket and it gona be viewable, if any, than it will open on Friday 11.30am. am i correct?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You mean it gona viewable on net? I logon and got ticket and it gona be viewable, if any, than it will open on Friday 11.30am. am i correct?
[/quote]

yes it will be viewable on the net actually it will be held at 6 30 am on friday

are u a disturbed fan?

I joined that website. is this 6.30am pakistan time?

I joined that website. is this 6.30am pakistan time?
[/quote]

yes thats pakistani time

the time shown on the site is i think for las vageas but the count down is correct

oh yes, you right, i just checked and found it would be around 6.30am pst

did view show before on this site?

oh yes, you right, i just checked and found it would be around 6.30am pst

did view show before on this site?

[/quote]

no i havent actually

i read about it on distubeds site and since i m a fan of theirs so i had to watch them in concert thats why i will be up all nite tonite for the concert

I am not fan joined to see how it is

I am not fan joined to see how it is
[/quote]

well atleast listen to some of distubeds songs first

search on youtube u will find plenty

oh sure , i will. thanks for your suggestion.

good idea to have a concert online, its the first i have heard about something lyke

hope they don't run out of bandwidth as it will be streamed to many people

OH yes, it just like live concert on TV and yes do not run out bandwidth, hopefully not becasue they must have already planned for many many viewers online.

good idea to have a concert online, its the first i have heard about something lyke

hope they don’t run out of bandwidth as it will be streamed to many people

[/quote]

yeah disturbed is a pretty popular band and thus there will be a lot of ppl watchin

the new disturbed album is pretty good... i like their metal music but i don't like the lead singer's voice cuz i feel it lacks punch

inflames ftw

the new disturbed album is pretty good… i like their metal music but i don’t like the lead singer’s voice cuz i feel it lacks punch
[/quote]

yeah it is amazing but i disagree with u on davids voice did u see the live concert if not check out the highlights at http://www.vimeo.com/1089672

and then tell me if it lacks the punch

nah actually i like a different sort of voice .. well i don't know these terminologies about voices that i cannot explain.... metallica's lead singer has a perfect voice... but there is a wide variety i like....know about rob halford?? someone like that... i just don't like his voice... heavy metal has a lot of shouting in it and his voice is not good with that i believe... i don't like it... i wish i knew such terminologies better to explain it

nah actually i like a different sort of voice … well i don’t know these terminologies about voices that i cannot explain… metallica’s lead singer has a perfect voice… but there is a wide variety i like…know about rob halford?? someone like that… i just don’t like his voice… heavy metal has a lot of shouting in it and his voice is not good with that i believe… i don’t like it… i wish i knew such terminologies better to explain it
[/quote]

i understand what u mean and kinda understand to

u mean u like the voices of ppl like corey taylor right?

Radiohead wannabes?

Radiohead wannabes?
[/quote]

lolz… dude… i don’t think that term is to used by ppl who don’t understand it

and i just am not into his voice but i like a million others… cannot just name one… halford’s voice is one of my favourites