Disconnection + Refund for Connection

All,

I had my Infinity connection disconnected back in May - Mobilink has thus far failed to issue a refund and processing for the return of the connection, and have persistently failed on promises to have someone call me back to resolve the issue.

I would appreciate any advice on how best to force Mobilink to action and/or lodge a formal complaint with management or otherwise.

Look forward to any guidance on the above.

Call up their customer support, make sure you get their name and complaint number.

At the same time, inform the PTA of this issue, and the details you got from the CSR.

If you can, email Mobilink and the PTA, and make sure you've made it clear in your email that this email has been CC'd to the PTA. If you can't email Mobilink, email the PTA and that should suffice.

It's odd how Mobilink will remain Mobilink, but Orascom will be a little different... or is that my delusion?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Call up their customer support, make sure you get their name and complaint number.

At the same time, inform the PTA of this issue, and the details you got from the CSR.

If you can, email Mobilink and the PTA, and make sure you’ve made it clear in your email that this email has been CC’d to the PTA. If you can’t email Mobilink, email the PTA and that should suffice.

It’s odd how Mobilink will remain Mobilink, but Orascom will be a little different… or is that my delusion?

[/quote]

X2

I had same issue with Worldcall EVDO. PTA realy forced them to refund my mony.

so post a complaint here http://www.pta.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_complaint&Itemid=202

mobilink infinity also taking action regarding the outstanding amount holder.Court is sending notice to customers those did not pay mobilink infinity bill for 3 to 4 months.be aware.

If you can, email Mobilink and the PTA, and make sure you've made it clear in your email that this email has been CC'd to the PTA. If you can't email Mobilink, email the PTA and that should suffice.

It's odd how Mobilink will remain Mobilink, but Orascom will be a little different... or is that my delusion?

[/quote]

mobilink infinity also taking action regarding the outstanding amount holder.Court is sending notice to customers those did not pay mobilink infinity bill for 3 to 4 months.be aware.
[/quote]

:P