Deleted

Hey guys

i dont know but i wasn't able to log in for some time lets say some months now

so most probably i was deleted or something like that

just wanted to know the reason...........

and if i did commit any crime i should be told about it and i like to take criticism so go ahead and tell me guys .........

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey guys

i dont know but i wasn’t able to log in for some time lets say some months now

just wanted to know the reason…

and if i did commit any crime i should be told about it and i like to take criticism so go ahead and tell me guys …

[/quote]

the forum was hacked and the user database was wiped out so you had to register again

#$%# man

and what happens to my old stats

my number of posts and all that????????

#$%# man

my number of posts and all that???

[/quote]

gone like everyelse’s

not good

well then i guess i better delete this account and start of fresh with a new log in lol

KO should have got a backup..................KO!!!!!!!!!!!

#$%# man

my number of posts and all that???

[/quote]

Gone Baby Gone :D

Welcome back !

Hey guys

i dont know but i wasn’t able to log in for some time lets say some months now

just wanted to know the reason…

and if i did commit any crime i should be told about it and i like to take criticism so go ahead and tell me guys …

[/quote]

The forum was completely wiped out, I restarted from scratch, so none of the old posts are there on the system anymore.

thanxx God i joined in after the hacking in the first place =D

lol

KO should hav atleast restored the post count of the users

so that there shud b something like seniority ....

KO can do it now

The forum has been up for around 4 months now and 'seniority' has been re-established. Restoring post counts will be useless and unnecessary!

I hope we have a better defense against such incidents in the future

and KO plz delete this Login of mine so that i can start with a new one, i really never liked this Jedi Hunter #$%# ...........:)

KO plz delete this Login of mine so that i can start with a new one, i really never liked this Jedi Hunter #$%# …:)
[/quote]

lol , were you forced to use this nick then? :D

I hope we have a better defense against such incidents in the future

and KO plz delete this Login of mine so that i can start with a new one, i really never liked this Jedi Hunter shit …:)

[/quote]

Just start a new one. If I delete your current nick all the posts get deleted also.

Just start a new one. If I delete your current nick all the posts get deleted also.

[/quote]

yeah but all the old posts are gone…right? and i haven’t posted anywhere except this thread since i recreated my account, so its nothing to lose unless there is a chance u might be able to bring in the old posts some how?

The old posts will not (and cannot) come back, so yeah, nothing to lose. :D

EDIT: Oh, but then the threads you've been in will become weird. Just log out of this one, create a new account and start using that - I think that's what KO is saying.

well i just wanted to stay away from the problems that come with two accounts

anyways i will start a new one

Jedi, if you want to change your id, that can be done right now without removing your existing account. If you need that done, just say so and whomsoever is present/online from the admin team can do it.