Dear PTCL Broadband Subscriber(s)

[quote=“wolverine123, post:20, topic:15574”]

Yaar how are you going to report this on PTA website? They dont even have PTCL in their ISP complaint area.

[/quote]

i mailed them directly to complaint@pta.gov.pk!

all WP members also advised to complain at this email and also mention the express tribune coverage on this matter in it (including letter to editor).

but the source is unknown !

I just got 1,000 Rupees BB Charges today (4MB) Called PTCL and downgraded to 2mb.

They charged me 940 Rs for student package ehhhhe.. it was 839 Rs 2 months back.Its gupshup for them to increase like this.Before Eid, I have noticed that my connection downloading speed has dropped from 103KB/sec to 55 KB/sec.They got bandwidth issues too..Choor Company with Choor administration/workers from lineman to DEAN.I didn't find a single guy in ptcl who is honest with its customer and work.I bought wateen today and trying to live with it.

[quote=“koder, post:24, topic:15574”]

I bought wateen today and trying to live with it.

[/quote]

May Allah give you patience to live with them, ptcl workers finally do your job after taking some money but Wateed, they even don’t take money and neither perform your job in time :D

Just share your feeling after 4 months.

No worries Wateen's helping staff is good.Ptcl got bunch of fools on the control.

[quote=“koder, post:26, topic:15574”]

No worries Wateen’s helping staff is good.Ptcl got bunch of fools on the control.

[/quote]

My experience is totally at 180 degree with Wateen. They says, “sir jee kar dain complaint, company tu waisay hee khatam honay wali hay” Lolz what can you do then?

Dear PTCL, why dont u go fk urself? using your internet services makes me feel that i belong to a 6th world country.