CyberNet Scratch card machines on outlets

Hi Dear all,

Any body knows about cybernet new way to offer recharge for scratch card through machines ,if any body know then please share with me it's procedure.

Haha, I don't know if they offer recharge or not but I simply stick to this WOL/Mobilink SMS4NET thing for my dial-up needs. I mean...by just sendig an sms to 965 I get up to 25 hrs sitting at home. No machines needed.

lolz, that's the MAX technology for ppl still using dial-up!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Haha, I don’t know if they offer recharge or not but I simply stick to this WOL/Mobilink SMS4NET thing for my dial-up needs. I mean…by just sendig an sms to 965 I get up to 25 hrs sitting at home. No machines needed.

lolz, that’s the MAX technology for ppl still using dial-up!!

[/quote]

hi,

yes, SMS$NET is really a technology.

Haha, I don’t know if they offer recharge or not but I simply stick to this WOL/Mobilink SMS4NET thing for my dial-up needs. I mean…by just sendig an sms to 965 I get up to 25 hrs sitting at home. No machines needed.

lolz, that’s the MAX technology for ppl still using dial-up!!

[/quote]

Hi,Thanks,

Yes,SMS4NET is really a technology.

^ It's really conveninet as opposed to going out to buy scratch cards. It is as instant as you can get with this kind of a service because you can get net hours anywhere, anytime and the connection speed is good too.

Maybe Cybernet should thin about a service like this :P:P

can we get sms4net from ufone and telenor too or just from mobilink service

^ I think the service is currently only working on Mobilink and Warid.

can we get sms4net from ufone and telenor too or just from mobilink service
[/quote]

Yeah, I just checked out the website. :) It is only available on Warid & Mobilink. S

thanks

thanks
[/quote]

No problem! :)