Cricket Revolution ( devolped by pakistan based software house ?)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Well for foreign countries the game may be on cheap rate. But for our country its expensive, how many people are going to buy this @ 1400RS, when the pirated version is available in 15Rs? or even Free @ Torrents/Rapidshare etc.

[/quote]

I understand your point.

But if they would sell this game for 500rs here in pakistan and sell it for 17 bucks in UK and Australia, People would just import the game from pakistan at a lower cost… So the price has to be the about the same for everyone…

Plus those who want to buy the game pirated, will buy it pirated even if the game is available for 500rs. I think atleast we as pakistanis should be supporting our own developers atleast if the gaming industry has to prosper in pakistan. If people cant pay 1400rs for the game i would suggest to not buy the pirated game either because thats like stealing from our own developers.

Well this way our exports can increase :D

Anyway the game is for 19.99 on steam, Pre order period offer is gone because game is available for sale now :D

Well this way our exports can increase :D

Anyway the game is for 19.99 on steam, Pre order period offer is gone because game is available for sale now :D

[/quote]

Good thing i preordered :D

saved 3 bucks :D

Well post your experience most importantly online playing experience here ASAP :D

Downloading the game right now on steam :D

there is no lack of talent in our homeland.All it needs is a bit of exposure and support.I hope this game will do good

Only played the game for 10 minutes but i liked the gameplay. Graphics are a major major dissapointment. But the gameplay feels good. Im not able to smash sixes as easily.. Infact wasnt even able to get singles properly lol.. I just need to practice the shots first in the net then play a proper game.. but the gameplay looks good.

Did you also played online?

Not yet.. Dont wanna get my ass kicked lol

^ Hey upload some screenshots. :D

What about the sounds? Do they have only noise or some people shouting according to situation? What about commentary? Game have any cut scenes ?

there is no lack of talent in our homeland.All it needs is a bit of exposure and support.I hope this game will do good
[/quote]

The problem is not the “talent” (a.k.a. skilled computer software programmers). The problem is COMMON PEOPLE who buy pirated software and it hurt so much (economically) that company just get buried after first title (or if capital is there then after two or three titles).

Well if you are looking for graphics, sounds, cutscenes, commentary etc.. You'll be dissapointed.. the game isnt strong in any of these areas.

The game is only and entirely strong in one area.. which is the gameplay. If this game's gameplay wasnt good, This game was crap. Thats my honest opinion, But having said that, The gameplay of this game is probably the most realistic cricket gameplay that i have ever played.

I played 2 10 over matches right now.. Im not able to score boundaries easily, Im getting lots of edges and im able to score realistic scores.. In first match i scored 43 in 10 overs then in the next match i scored 40. I was playing offline.. It will take a bit of time to get used to, There are so many shots and the only way to bat properly is to learn all these shots and be patient. You wont be able to pick any delivery and smash it to the boundary. The scoring in this game is very realistic. Expect 3-4 runs per over at max when you start the game..

Its a difficult game.. But thats a good thing, If you look at EA games and Codemasters, They're all too easy.. They dont give you a challenge.. You can smash any ball for six or 4 in those games.. This game on the other hand is completely different.. There are so many factors you have to take into account when playing a shot.. Like is the batsmen just come on the crease? if yes then there are more chances of getting edges so you should play safe shots.. Shots selection is to be done very carefully, Shot placement and Fields must be taken into account, The bowler's confidence is another factor..

Anyway, Thats my little review.. Bowling is simple in this game, Batting on the other hand will need patience.. You need to spend like 2-3 days before you can finally get the hang of how to bat properly in this game.

Pros:

Gameplay.. This is a massive massive positive.. infact if it wasnt for gameplay, This game would suck :P

Cons:

No Commentary

Crappy Graphics

No licenses

No realistic player names

Not a great deal of offline modes (Focus is mostly on online gaming)

Batting is tough (this can be both a pro or a con because tougher batting means you have to play the game realistically.. If you try to hit the ball to the boundary on the first ball, Get ready to get out :P)

Thats pretty much it. Dont expect much from this game apart from gameplay.

A worthy question that is there any crack availabe in market.??????

^ Why is it a worthy question?

A worthy question that is there any crack availabe in market.???
[/quote]

By Crack you mean pirated copy of game? If you need this you have to wait i guess!

^ Why is it a worthy question?
[/quote]

bcoz it save 17$=1400 pakistani rupees around

bcoz it save 17$=1400 pakistani rupees around

[/quote]

No, It steals 1400 Pakistani rupees. :)

^ alamode i heard that this game has its own protective system, and it will be hard to crack it. Whats your experience, Can the game can be easily copied/Burned to CD/DVD?

Not sure about that, I just bought it off steam and been playing it.. Never really tried copying it or anything though..

I love this games gameplay !! Absolutely fantastic.