Counter Strike MAJOR THREAD

Well Bilal, once you've installed SXE, you need to minimize it and then run CS..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

for some server i get a msg for sxe injected required…i have download sXe injected client for windows v4.6 latest version from its site…but when i install it its not working…is i need to install it in the same folder as cs install in ? pls guide me abt this sxe problem
[/quote]

Dude you need sxe 3.9. You cant use 4.6 on their servers. They are only compatible with 3.9. No other version works

Dude you need sxe 3.9. You cant use 4.6 on their servers. They are only compatible with 3.9. No other version works

[/quote]

yeah but only wordcall karachi has a server… all the international servers keep themselves upgraded as far as i have seen… only pakistan is the country where they make a server and then forget about it… the server currently needs to be restarted and it has been like three weeks and no one is there to restart it or anything

has anyone played cs on a competitive level here, i mean when i join these local servers they say i am using cheats :D anyone else out there

well world calls server required sXe v3.9..and all others need latest version 4.6...i have downloaded and installed this version of Cs... Counter-Strike 1.6 v32 DigitalZone Release...And In the readme file its says this: "Compatible with sXe Injected" But when i installed Sxe injected client for windows..i run sxe 1st then minimize it and click on cs icon from desktop but it does not load when sxe running...

Yeah! this problem is really frustrating.. CS crashes alot due to this pathetically designed SXE

has anyone played cs on a competitive level here, i mean when i join these local servers they say i am using cheats :D anyone else out there
[/quote]

you don’t have to be a proffessional to be called a cheater… you just have to kick a noob’s ass who has been playing for like 2-3 years and who think he is above all… he would start shouting cheat… i have played the game for like 7 years now… i am easily “pro” according to pakistani standards…i would have been playing in a top team if i didn’t waste the five years in between in giki… could have joined i2d but don’t have the time… don’t play much now as i am 24 and have a bussiness to run… what nick you play with and on which server?? i cannot find any decent servers here… have to play in tunisian server :D i get a 150 ping but it feels better than a 100 ping in pakistan

my nick is usually ExE, i have stopped pplaying for the last few weeks as i cant join any local servers, guru mandir is down and cant join the other wc servers as i am using ptcl.

Hopefully the quetta server gets started soon

[Removed for usage of CAPS]

my nick is usually ExE, i have stopped pplaying for the last few weeks as i cant join any local servers, guru mandir is down and cant join the other wc servers as i am using ptcl.

Hopefully the quetta server gets started soon

[/quote]

there is a quetta server around… it is rerouted from the original ip to a local ip and i cannot connect to it… there was another quetta server which did not have static ip so it was also a problem… well there is no future in pakistan for gaming and that is why i only play like twice a week… i wanted to join a good clan like i2d but they demand too much time

there is a quetta server around… it is rerouted from the original ip to a local ip and i cannot connect to it… there was another quetta server which did not have static ip so it was also a problem… well there is no future in pakistan for gaming and that is why i only play like twice a week… i wanted to join a good clan like i2d but they demand too much time

[/quote]

The first quetta server was based in UK, its was too expensive. But it had a static ip, no clue what you are talking about.

Then the server was moved to the US, but its not worth it as everyone in pakistan has pings above 250ms. Its still there and has a static ip.

Now its being moved to pakistan, It will be hosted by ptcl servers, it will be free for everyone. Not for any single isp users. It will be up and running soon.

Can anyone please tell me the server IP for Counter Strike 1.6 Maxcom Server. I am using Maxcom DSL. Thanks. Waiting for any reply anxiously. Please reply as soon as possible.