Counter Strike MAJOR THREAD

Who plays Counter Strike here?

If you play online where do you play (servers?) and your nick.

Anything you'd like to share about CS, please go ahead.

I play Counter Strike on World Call servers (lahore) because i get a good latency there with the nick "wOrst".

I used to play on MAXCOM too but they don't allow outsides (who are not using MAXCOM) to connect to their server anymore.

Now a days there is a new CS server from wateen but it lags for me.

Yes, i used to play on Dial-UP a few moths ago. It runs fine without lagging at night on Cyber Rs 300 card. I was unable to play the game on other servers because the Ping or Latency is high. Although counter Strike is best but i used to play the Call of Duty now.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I play Counter Strike on World Call servers (lahore) because i get a good latency there with the nick “wOrst”.

I used to play on MAXCOM too but they don’t allow outsides (who are not using MAXCOM) to connect to their server anymore.

Now a days there is a new CS server from wateen but it lags for me.

[/quote]

worldcall lahore also does not allow outsiders man and you have to register nick too… and can you gimme the ip of the wateen server??

Same Here I Also Like To Know The Wateen's Gaming Server Address..

Well yeah i have a registered nick for World Call lahore.

the IP for the counter strike on wateen is 58.27.200.115:27015

I cant connect to it anymore may be they don't allow connections from outside wateen but it was working fine a few days back you can try adding it.

I hope PTCL comes up with some CS servers too :)

I have played CS1.6 on:

Worldcall

Maxcom

MBL

Guru Mander

Teen Talwar

Here are two more Wateen servers for Counter Strike Source:

PTCL has a link for gaming in their entertainment portal. It says coming soon. I hope it launches soon enough

PTCL has a link for gaming in their entertainment portal. It says coming soon. I hope it launches soon enough
[/quote]

Hey, i have’nt a PTCL Dsl broadband , can u please give a screnshot what entertainment protal looks likes.

ptclxm2.th.jpg

ptcl2kp1.th.jpg

howz the maxcom server on counterstrike i mean is it good.. are the players competitive..when is the best time to come online o maxcom server

STEAM Validation rejected

Getting this error when i try to join a server...

I m currently downloading from cs 1.6 setup from max.xcom.pk server with patch also give it a try too...I m newbie to playing cs have not played it this is my 1st time so pls guide me any one...

Thankss

some ips for CS

203.81.233.95:27016

203.128.31.72:27016

some ips for CS

203.81.233.95:27016

203.128.31.72:27016

[/quote]

Noone of them work :</p>

Whats the difference between Steam and Non steam version?

Noone of them work :</p>

[/quote]

Yes… :( i also tried today.

In past they were working.

Here's 24/7 server

10.101.10.52:27015

Whats the difference between Steam and Non steam version?
[/quote]

Steam is a content delivery system by valve http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(content_delivery)

no one actually uses steam to play as i dont think you can play free and on any server with that. You must buy cs to play.

Here’s 24/7 server

10.101.10.52:27015

[/quote]

NOT WORKING

Please don’t POST any Servers that doesn’t work.

for some server i get a msg for sxe injected required...i have download sXe injected client for windows v4.6 latest version from its site...but when i install it its not working...is i need to install it in the same folder as cs install in ? pls guide me abt this sxe problem