Celebrate with warid, their anniversay - nice limited offers!

More here: http://www.waridtel.com/consumer/anniversary_offers.php

I'm for sure am going to use the free international SMS and local MMS :lol:

Plus, they have revamped their website at http://www.waridtel.com!

Who is interested to call someone for 3 minutes? its not that much necessary .. bullshit

i think they could have done a better job....this is crap.

biggest crap amoung all their three anniverseries.

Wow, some people are never satisfied! Guys, it's a FREE GIFT, a bonus to the service you happily paid for. So cut the cussing already!

i tried to download 3 ringtones and subscribe to News alerts and guess what i m faced with 30 Rs. less balance now. WTF is this promotion?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Wow, some people are never satisfied!
[/quote]

LOL ^^ Agree with you

i tried to download 3 ringtones and subscribe to News alerts and guess what i m faced with 30 Rs. less balance now. WTF is this promotion?
[/quote]

When exactly did you subscribe to news alerts and did you follow the activation instructions as mentioned in the offer?

By the way, polyphonic ringtones aren’t free. Only monophonic are.

Hm Warid has no coverage for me . Backward Network I think. Lack of proper coverage

Hm Warid has no coverage for me . Backward Network I think. Lack of proper coverage
[/quote]

just like telenor doesn’t works in my house

When exactly did you subscribe to news alerts and did you follow the activation instructions as mentioned in the offer?

By the way, polyphonic ringtones aren’t free. Only monophonic are.

[/quote]

got my balance back after i lodged a complain, they probably had some bug left in the system which was charging for news-alert subscription.

Now the question is was it a deliberate bug? I made a complaint, but how many would actually do the same for 30 Rs.?

their talky(voice sms) is not working.

Great i enjoyed sending free international sms messages :D but still i send free 5 sms daily by wadja.com