Sheikh 'Stabilized' Chilli

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nowadays stabilizers come with the delay timer. In Universal

brand, they add “DT” after the name. It will come online, after

a built-in delay. Some think it’s a pain in the ass to wait three

minutes, each time it’s tripped.

Sheikh ‘Stabilized’ Chilli

[/quote]

chilli bro, how much does a 1000 Watt DT Universal stabilizer cost?

how to differentiate b/w chinese knock offs and the real thing?

My current 1000W stabilizer died on me a few weeks back caz of fluctuating power, and now even changing the fuse wont fix it…so i’m running my PC directly off the Wapda lines… i feel like walking over the Line of Control, lol

Dude the fried things in the computer world can't be repaired . So I guess you will have to buy a new motherboard.

Hi all!

i need advice regarding my mobo,lately i turned my pc off after a day of continuous running but next day when i tried to turn it on there was no response, i removed the cpu cover and found that the LAN slot along with 2 usb ports and all near by chips and internet cable were burnt badly, i m not use to keep my pc on 24/7 i did it only once with the above consequences,my specifications r as follows:

2.4Ghz, Biostar P4M80 M4, 768Mb ram, 350watt supply, 1 tv tuner, 1 modem, ATI 9600pro

guys pl tell me what could be the problem? is it just cheap mobo or some weird signal from my cable wala caused this!

[/quote]

Shoot and Destroy thos MF of KESC !! :@ . + its Your PSU Fault !! :confused: . As you know that what Kind od situation in Karachi !! :@. these KESC wala’s Gone **** Crazy !! :@ . the didn’t Quickly Shutdown the Power System … 1st they Drop the Voltage at very very Low then aChanaK they Give us FULL POWER and then they shutdown the Electricity (of different areas) !! … those MF !! i wanna Kill them B****D !! :@

now all you hav to do is just Buy a New PC + minium 1000 watt stablizer + a Good PSU @ minium 460 watt (not Bulk) !! then Enjoy ;) .

fried mobo can be repaired in 2nd floor regal trade saddar karachi..

dont have much hope though because it is difficult tedius work...

if u do go to regal then it will be at your risk work, because once repair mobo tend to develop problems again

my recommendation would be to not get it repaired! get a new one!

last night there were severe voltage fluctuations the voltage was 100 instead of 220/230 for five minutes even the energy saver got affected!

now all you hav to do is just Buy a New PC + minium 1000 watt stablizer + a Good PSU @ minium 460 watt (not Bulk) !! then Enjoy ;) .
[/quote]

i already use 2300 watt stac DT stabilizer,and as far as new pc is concerned, i have 25k budget pl suggest me one! :D