Best software for copying windows?

Which is the best free software for copying windows to other Hard Disk without going through installation windows process? I format my hard disk every 2 to 3 months of using it so how can i back up my C Drive? So i can install the windows without going through installation process.

Norton Ghost

Than windows problem will copy again to your system and will not resolve as fress installation solve the problems of windows.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Norton Ghost
[/quote]

ya you can make a ghost image but it will only fasten the process not totally remove it

Than windows problem will copy again to your system and will not resolve as fress installation solve the problems of windows.
[/quote]

Frist i wll format my Hard Drive then i Install fresh windows with Drivers for my hardware, then i ll make image so in that case no problem will be copied.

Which software the computer vendor uses to copy the whole C Drive (windows) to the new Hard drive within the minutes when u buy computer from them???

Frist i wll format my Hard Drive then i Install fresh windows with Drivers for my hardware, then i ll make image so in that case no problem will be copied.

Which software the computer vendor uses to copy the whole C Drive (windows) to the new Hard drive within the minutes when u buy computer from them???

[/quote]

they make a ghost image using norton ghost 99 (old version) and sysprep

just search sysprep in google an you will find a guide to do that too

I've been using norton ghost for winxp/win2000 for quite a while

just noticed that since Vista's installation drive is NTFS (and some files are protected), you cant actually make a .gho file of winVista.

...just a public service message

I’ve been using norton ghost for winxp/win2000 for quite a while

just noticed that since Vista’s installation drive is NTFS (and some files are protected), you cant actually make a .gho file of winVista.

…just a public service message

[/quote]

http://searchwincomputing.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid68_gci1253441,00.html

http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=195

Geez.. why do you format your HD so often? I've never formatted my hard drive even once!

Geez… why do you format your HD so often? I’ve never formatted my hard drive even once!
[/quote]

Because my pc slow down then i format my HD or due to Virus.

Why dont you use registry cleaner and anti spyware, which really make PC slow and you may not require to format HD again and again.

Why dont you use registry cleaner and anti spyware, which really make PC slow and you may not require to format HD again and again.
[/quote]

it works upto a certain extent

fomatting has its own charm :P

but who likes formatting i had like my windows installation to last forever but everyday i experiment with a new software which fucks up my system like yesterday i tried Michele windows shell extension and didn’t removed it properly and when i restarted nothing would load (explorer.exe was making probs) thank god i didn’t had to format coz before formatting i do backup many things

Geez… why do you format your HD so often? I’ve never formatted my hard drive even once!
[/quote]

system gets cluttered with unwanted junk over a passage of time,and does not get remove even when you uninstall softwares,just check the size of your windows\system32 folder size and you’d be surprised…