Best business in 15 lacks?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Techman are you working in one of those plazas? :D

[/quote]

haha yes I am in National IT Park and sometimes I seriously think about selling biryani there :D

^lol how seriously you planned a business for him to get your own barayani. :D

^lol how seriously you planned a business for him to get your own barayani. :D
[/quote]

;)

u can try stock market trading , its risky but more profitable
[/quote]

i myself is an old player of stock since 10 years but i personally dont recommend this in current scenario .

Hire a mafia in 15 lacks and rob some bad people and big banks :P

best business in 15 lacks ,buy some gold and sell it after three months

^^ :) hahaa

do u want to do this buisness personaly or u want to just invest ?

actually my friends who is not so much well off , he has 15 lax to invest , no matter he to work himself or just invest. so i m gathering opinions from the forum for him.

My friend started this business in last 6 months and he has enough now.

If you buy a car from a Company like if you go to buy 2010 Toyota corolla gli it will cost you 141000,

Get a contact with local car dealer, He will buy the same car in Rs: 1450000, Or you can agreement it upon selling of the car and you will get more commission. After that get some contacts in bank and get the bank cars. My friend recently purchased Honda rebond for 11 lakhs and market is above 13lakhs. But this business needs you contacts in banks, insurance, number plate and registration department.

Another idea which I saw getting success in last year that one the driver in my neighbour area gave order of 100 shoes to local manufacturer before 3 to 4 months to mochis. Each pair costed him not more then 200 to 300Rs, after that in EID season he sold the each pair to resellers outlets in around 600 to 800. after that he is investing 4 lakh this year and expecting 10 lakh outcome in EID, That is how people make profit in RAMADAN.

^^ hmmmgreat planning ... any one else , keep the ideas coming.

Suggestion: Give all the money to EDHI.

Hire a mafia in 15 lacks and rob some bad people and big banks :P
[/quote]

hahahaah good one :P

but seriously mate you can start a software house easily

For this you need good programmers and many clients...

hahahaah good one :P

but seriously mate you can start a software house easily

[/quote]