BANK Alfalah VS Allied BANK..............!

Thanx shoukat, i wanted exact info (coz u r using it)

sent you email regarding host.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thanx shoukat, i wanted exact info (coz u r using it)

sent you email regarding host.

[/quote]

lol pardon me i didnt get your meaning…

do you mean, you need more info ? or you mean that i hit the bull’s eye i.e. i gave you the exact info you needed…??

=/

actually i like the way i paid.

so i wanted exact account info. btw their(scb) services are good but they r over charging their debit card fee.

Saadiq Current Account…

http://www.standardchartered.com/pk/islamic/accounts-deposits/en/saadiq-current-account.html

its one of the best one they are offering n i m using it… :)

[/quote]

What is the profit rate?

So guys where should i open the account??, i am going to open an account tomorrow.............!

SCB - saadiq current account.

Which banks in Pakistan are receiving US dollar transactions from abroad.....???

is ALLIED BANK RELIABLE..???

@Ani

No paisay lekar mukar jatey hain

is it true that ALLIED BANK, is not reliable, because i have opened an account in it already!!

^don't be worried

you may get some service issues with any bank

I was just kidding man

ok

@Ani

No paisay lekar mukar jatey hain

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
is it true that ALLIED BANK, is not reliable, because i have opened an account in it already!!
[/quote]

Yes its true Allied bank is not reliable.

I have submitted my FC check for clearence, after 25 days they have my check cleared from citi-bank, usa, but after 2 days they told me that we have intimation letter from the bank that your payment have been reversed.

So, don’t go for Allied Bank…

Thanks.

That would be because of STRICT government policies

Standard chartered is would be better.

How about Dawood islamic bank?

hi guys!...help me out i want to open my very own first bank account mainly for savings and majorly for online transaction i.e shopping, utility bills and other things as well. keep in mind that i will be going to U.K in September for studies 3yrs straight, will the recommended bank be beneficial then??? help me out! and I don't know anything about banking..it should be Halal and according to Islamic banking.!

i am a ABL cutomer, they don't offer online transaction for me, they said you must be a employee of a multinational company. :(

hi guys!..help me out i want to open my very own first bank account mainly for savings and majorly for online transaction i.e shopping, utility bills and other things as well. keep in mind that i will be going to U.K in September for studies 3yrs straight, will the recommended bank be beneficial then??? help me out! and I don’t know anything about banking…it should be Halal and according to Islamic banking.!
[/quote]

bump…anyone…i’m in great need though.