Are these MP3 Players available in Pakistan?

- Samsung YP-T9

- Creative ZEN (2GB)

Also tell in what price range they come in

and also Sony NWZ-A815

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

- Samsung YP-T9

- Creative ZEN (2GB)

[/quote]

creative zen is available i saw it in lahore and karachi,

And I have the Creative Zen.

When you're talking about the Zen, you mean the Zen (the name) as it is, and not a variant, right?

(I have the 2GB model)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

- Samsung YP-T9

- Creative ZEN (2GB)

[/quote]

I dun think that why it shouldnt be available here . For the yp thing just go to a registered Samsung outlet and they will let you know . Personally I havent had any mp3 or mp4 players from Pakistan .

creative and sony one is available....

never seen any samsung one in da market....

I have seen Creative Zen in Lahore HC, so Zen is available in Pakistan, Sony should be too. BTW as far as MP3 players go, I'll suggest iPod with 3K+ earphones (as the stock earphones are not good at all)

In your opinion, which MP3 Player Company has the best sound quality e.g Apple,Creative Labs,Sony,Samsung or any other

If different players were tested with same high quality earphone, I would have to go with Apple (New ipods, starting from Nano 2nd generation, though I still love my 1st generation).

I would say, from personal experience: its Apple, Sony and Creative (in that order).

People seem to prefer Creative over Apple. Search the internet.

dude wth ever ppl say sony will always on the top of every buddy else....

Or maybe go test the players out yourself rather than passing sweeping statements.

Otherwise, prove it (by providing some link or some reference).

When I made my claim, I told people to go and Google it. You...

And no, I'm not getting angry. Just telling you how unpragmatic your approach was.

oh just get an ipod ppl:P