Are there any software where we can save our numerous emails and passw

are there any software where we can save our numerous emails and passwords, ( if we forget them)

2. are there any online sites where we can save our emails and related passwords, where are they?

Firefox has built in password manager that can save passwords for you. Thunderbird email client also has built in password manager.

no no i am not talking about that, i already have Mozilla Firefox's feature, i am asking is that if we go to someone's else computer or in college's computer and we want our emails and related passwords, then its going to be really difficult....:(

i am talking about just like bookmarking site 'delicious' stores our tags , i there a site like that which stores our email addresses and passwords, if our windows crashes then all our data will be lost??

Password Memory 2010

Do you want to safely encrypt and store all your

passwords and be able to locate and use them in a

flash? Password Memory 2010 is the product you

are looking for!

The Plus Edition adds enhanced security, export

functionality, FTP sync and the possibility to

connect to your database over LAN/Internet

If you like this app, BUY iT!

http://www.codeaero.com/downloads/

Thunderbird FTW

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

no no i am not talking about that, i already have Mozilla Firefox’s feature, i am asking is that if we go to someone’s else computer or in college’s computer and we want our emails and related passwords, then its going to be really difficult…:(

i am talking about just like bookmarking site ‘delicious’ stores our tags , i there a site like that which stores our email addresses and passwords, if our windows crashes then all our data will be lost??

[/quote]

There is an official firefox addon that can do that. You can learn more about it here:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/sync/

This addon is going to be included with firefox 4. For 3.x versions you will have to install the addon from the above page.

i use keepass its free and it also got firefox extension , its good one, i m also using lastpass with google chrome it is also decent option

Use firefox Extnetion to save/import/export passwords

LastPass.com , I and some other members gave feedback on it in another thread as well some time back. Read/view its reviews on CNet , Twit Live or other tech sites and you will know why I am recommending it. Usability , encryption technique , everything is awesome about this software.

i already have the MOZILLA ADD-ON! but it cannot save your passwords emails when windows is CRASHED!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

LastPass.com , I and some other members gave feedback on it in another thread as well some time back. Read/view its reviews on CNet , Twit Live or other tech sites and you will know why I am recommending it. Usability , encryption technique , everything is awesome about this software.
[/quote]

thanks, for this info!

There is a software called POP Peaper, an email client software, can save yahoo, hotmail, gmail emails & their password just store it to other drive not in C.