Hi I am at 1MB. On 28th july i saw in modem control panel that my speed is continously changing, like sometimes, 6MB, sometimes 8, 9, 10. take a look at my stats. when i asked from exchange they told me that Package upgradation process is in progress. my downloading speed in flashget is now 5-10Kb/s, which was like 105-110kb/s before this thing. look at my stats
Now today 5 days has been passed but still oi have the same problem look at my stats below. one thing which i noticed too is that my modulation is same which was before that is g.dmt but latency is changed today from interleave to fast, whats this.
now also please tell me how many days it takes to upgradation