ZXDSL 831CII help Needed

dear Forum Fellows.. i Wz Using Shiro Modem Before.. And I Waz Not Satisfied With IT.. But NEw Modem Today ZXDSL 831CII... I Cant Login Automatically I Need To USe Bridge Mode... ANd MAke A New Connection and every time have to connet like conneting to dialup... And Net CAn Only Work On One Pc... Plz HElp... WOt To do?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help.. i m new to forums

nyone plz help..... plz...

Follow the instruction in this guide:

http://www.ptcl.com.pk/images/files/uploads/file/ZTE_831%20Series.pdf

You would need to have your id (usually your phone number) and password (usually ptcl) with you.

@mohsinkd: If you post every 5-10 minutes pleading for assistance, its not going to help get an answer any faster. It will only get you banned for spamming!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

dear Forum Fellows… i Wz Using Shiro Modem Before… And I Waz Not Satisfied With IT… But NEw Modem Today ZXDSL 831CII… I Cant Login Automatically I Need To USe Bridge Mode… ANd MAke A New Connection and every time have to connet like conneting to dialup… And Net CAn Only Work On One Pc… Plz HElp… WOt To do?
[/quote]

Mostly Ptcl guys make bridge connection on this new ZTE modem, just go to 192.168.1.1 user/pass admin and make PPPoE connection.