A bit late to respond but this might help you.
Configuring to Router mode
1. Login to http://192.168.1.1 with the username and password (Case sensitive).
username : ADSL
Note: “03" read “zero three”.
username : ZXDSL
If you cannot logon using the user name and password combinations provided above, you may need to reset the modem by long-pressing the ‘reset’ button to the default factory setting.
2. When logged in, click on the WAN tab.
3. Under the WAN tab, select PPP and then select ADD to add in a new PPP configuration as follow:
PPP Interface = ppp-0
ATM VC = aal5-2 or equivalent ( VPI=0, VCI=35 setting)
Interface Sec Type = Public
Status = Start
Protocol = PPPoE
Use DHCP/DNS = Enable
Security Protocol = PAP
Login Name = yourname@streamyx
Password = your password
4. Under the Services tab, select NAT, and set it to Enable.
5. Under the Services tab, select IP Filter, make sure the Public and Private is set to Accept, and this would allow the modem to access the Net.
After that, click on “Admin” and then “Commit” and then “Reboot”.
6. Set every PCs TCP/IP in your LAN to point to the modem as the gateway.
IP Address = 192.168.1.x ( where x ranges from 2-254)
Subnet mask = 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway = 192.168.1.1.
Preferred DNS Server = 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS Server = 126.96.36.199
7. Once it’s done you should check your Internet connectivity by loading your favorite website.
Let me know if this helps or not.