Zte problems

AOA I have problem with my ZTE zxdsl 831 cII modem its using Vpi=8 and Vci=103 but the last modem actually had 0 and 103 I want to use those settings cause i think they are realiable .Can someone help me for this setting?

For copper :

VPI = 0

VCI = 103

For ONU :

VPI = 8

VCI = 81

Always use these settings according to ur line type.

What are these settings for? What if someones uses 0/103 for ONU?

Hello idman,

Your VPI/VCI settings are messed up, use VPI = 0 and VCI = 103 and your problem is solved.

I am on ONU (FIBER OPTIC) and my internet light stays off if I use 8/81, and when I use 0/103, the internet light work again..

[quote=“nab, post:5, topic:16083”]

I am on ONU (FIBER OPTIC) and my internet light stays off if I use 8/81, and when I use 0/103, the internet light work again…

[/quote]

it not something fixed. Its a value set by Exchange staff at the time of DSLAM installation. They might have set the ONU value as 0/103 and for copper 8/81…its exchange to exchange. But the standard set is 8/81 for ONU and 0/103 for copper.

i dont know whats with the modem it sets itself to PVC 0 thats 8/103 instead of PVC 0/103 Can someone help?

bro ... you are on a copper media! and if you have been told that you are now on optic....its kind of usual "Goli" from exchange people!