Zong unlimited internet?

Im using zong unlimited*(2gb) internet package. Is there any way to find the details of zong unlimited internet package usage i.e how much is used and what is left.

^dont think so Btw the limit is 4gb now :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Im using zong unlimited*(2gb) internet package. Is there any way to find the details of zong unlimited internet package usage i.e how much is used and what is left.
[/quote]

Yes. Use “Net Meter” freeware software on your PC. Please read my answer for this same question on this page:

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6408

You can also use DU Meter.

Opera mini does not provide any informtion of data usage. But i have ucweb browser that keeps record of data usage but only the older version not the new version.

Opera mini does not provide any informtion of data usage. But i have ucweb browser that keeps record of data usage but only the older version not the new version.
[/quote]

WRONG comment about Opera Mini. I have 3 kinds of Opera Mini installed on my Samsung J150 mobile. Here are the details about how you can get data usage info on Opera Mini:

(01) For Opera Mini 3.1 And 4.2: Start the software. Go to Menu/ Tools/ Help/ About. You can see software version info alongwith this:

Transmitted (session): x KB

Transmitted (total): y KB ------ (updated automatically then saved forever until you manually clear it)

[Clear]

(02) For Opera Mini 1.27 Unofficial Modified version: Start the software. Go to Menu/ Tools/ Traf & Memory. Now you can see these details:

Traffic (session):

a KB

in/out browser

b KB/ c KB

in/out loader

d KB/ e KB

[Clear]

Traffic (total) ---- (updated automatically then saved forever until you manually clear it)

f MB ( f in KB)

[Clear]

im using version 4.4 and you are right. My ignorance

im using version 4.4 and you are right. My ignorance
[/quote]

You mean 4.2…

[/quote]

Today, I have found this info from their help line:

To know the remaining free bandwidth on your 4GB ZoNG internet, create a new SMS from your mobile. Type “P” and send it to 102. You will receive the details of your current package alongwith your monthly free volume (bandwidth) in KB left. Like this:

"Your Package is B1 T27 12 Annay Package. Free resources left 3864400 Free Volume (BaseRate: Per KB) of ALL Net PS. Thank you."

This SMS will cost 0.61 rupees (tax included)

/\ thanks usmanafzal, this really works.

Your package is Zong_Plus_Package_per_30_second.Free resources left 1572704 Free Volume(BaseRate: Per KB) of ALL Net PS.Thank you.
[/quote]

Thanx usman, it works. Besides my pakage upgraded to 4GB.