ZONG teaser irritating a lot?

A person having a Zong sim is irritating my uncle a lot..My uncle,a poor soul,is getting irritated a lot....

my uncle has called him many times but he is such a stupid that he doesnt stop sending cheap sms and doesnt attend call too...

My uncle is little bit aged,rather quite aged,og roundabout 56 years loses his temper on his cheap texts....

how to deal with such a person....????

ZONG!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A person having a Zong sim is irritating my uncle a lot…My uncle,a poor soul,is getting irritated a lot…

my uncle has called him many times but he is such a stupid that he doesnt stop sending cheap sms and doesnt attend call too…

My uncle is little bit aged,rather quite aged,og roundabout 56 years loses his temper on his cheap texts…

how to deal with such a person…???

ZONG!!!

[/quote]

complain to either the service provider of ur uncle or to a zong personal

ignore..

get him a cell where you can lock smses from specific numbers ... like samsung e200

get him a cell where you can lock smses from specific numbers … like samsung e200
[/quote]

THE d500 from samsung also has the feature and its relatively cheap like 5000-7000 rs

something must be done..otherwise!!!??!!!

anyways,ZONG personnel doesnt tell anything....

get another sim dude.

call PTA and tell them

or all symbian smart phones hav softwares to blacklist numbers

report to PTA, Zong and CPLC google for cplc's contact and website

Report to PTA. Don't email them though. Write a complaint, Cc it to all offices of PTA across Pakistan, then fax it to all of them. Fax numbers can be obtained from their website. It has worked for me three times.

PTA sends a letter to the service provider asking them to do the needful. The service provider checks the record and if your complaint is true, they'll call up that number and warn it not to do calls or send messages like that. They'll at this point call you as well on the contact number you provided, stating that the person has been warned. If that person does it again, write another fax referring to your old fax as well. PTA will direct the letter to service provider again, they'll verify and block that guy's number. Will call you again informing you about it.

At least that is how it happened with the case I forwarded :). Good luck! All this took a week.

okay..i gonna try his.....lets c what happens..

A person having a Zong sim is irritating my uncle a lot…My uncle,a poor soul,is getting irritated a lot…

my uncle has called him many times but he is such a stupid that he doesnt stop sending cheap sms and doesnt attend call too…

My uncle is little bit aged,rather quite aged,og roundabout 56 years loses his temper on his cheap texts…

how to deal with such a person…???

ZONG!!!

[/quote]

111 222 111 …Zong helpline…call…Add a city code…042 021 or 051…Complain