ZONG Mobile Internet Hourly package

Another spectacular service from ZONG that will keep you entertained 24/7. After rocking the market with our services and all the amazing call rates, we are back with an outstanding feature for all packages; ZONG hourly based Internet package.

Internet was never this economical and easy. In just Rs. 15/hour surf all you want and whenever you want! It is really that simple…. It’s time to step out of the bits and bytes charging domains to experience the joy and liberty of plain and real flat time based charging. And that’s pretty logical too, why should you pay extra when ZONG is offering you something which you’ve have been looking for.

With the hourly package on ZONG Mobile Internet you can avail a charging unit of only Rs. 0.25/min+Tax. ZONG is committed to offer such packages for customers because we know what our customers want, so here we are presenting the market with an opportunity to just grab their cell phones, sit back, relax and experience the true spirit of the internet with ZONG, through our custom made ZONG hourly based Internet package.

To Use the Service

Activation is as simple as the package, just dial 900 from your ZONG connection and get connected!

Charges

Rs. 15/hour+tax

Charging Unit

Rs. 0.25/min+tax

nice pakage

cool if the speed is fast??

ahan, good offer, but i don't see any official announcement made by Zong regarding this offer...

ohh.....great, got that AD in Daily jang...

niceest pakage

i opted for their UNLIMITED internet package a few days back, it was my biggest mistake.

before opting for the montly package, i tried their internet on the regular rs10/mb charges to check the speed and availability in my area.

although at times the ZONG connection would should EDGE's availability in area, most of the times it'd show GPRS, so i said, ok 500rs / month are ok for unlimited dialup sort-of.

now that i've opted (had to buy a 500 rs card + 10 rs more needed so that i could get the 460 rs available (after deducation of taxes) for the package)

now, ZONGs service is f****d up, half of the day the freaking GPRS signals are gone, the mobile wont show a "G" or "E" ... sometimes it gets back and i can use the internet at the regular 3-5 kBytes/sec ... i reported the issue as before their service was ok. no response after 48 hours yet.

i'm gonna freaking get back to UFONE and opt for their postpaid umail package. ufone is providing EDGE like telenor and all others in this area.

f*** zong.

freaking chinese s**t

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i opted for their UNLIMITED internet package a few days back, it was my biggest mistake.

before opting for the montly package, i tried their internet on the regular rs10/mb charges to check the speed and availability in my area.

although at times the ZONG connection would should EDGE’s availability in area, most of the times it’d show GPRS, so i said, ok 500rs / month are ok for unlimited dialup sort-of.

now that i’ve opted (had to buy a 500 rs card + 10 rs more needed so that i could get the 460 rs available (after deducation of taxes) for the package)

now, ZONGs service is f*d up, half of the day the freaking GPRS signals are gone, the mobile wont show a “G” or “E” … sometimes it gets back and i can use the internet at the regular 3-5 kBytes/sec … i reported the issue as before their service was ok. no response after 48 hours yet.

i’m gonna freaking get back to UFONE and opt for their postpaid umail package. ufone is providing EDGE like telenor and all others in this area.

f zong.

freaking chinese s**t

[/quote]

OOPs now that is really harsh after watching the ad 15 rs per hour and after reading the review its mean we should think before starting using zong :) internet

Zong internet is working pretty nice for me,its pretty stable as compared to Ufone.. for me ufone doesn't deserve to be in market.

Zong internet is working pretty nice for me,its pretty stable as compared to Ufone… for me ufone doesn’t deserve to be in market.
[/quote]

Why?

Zong internet is working pretty nice for me,its pretty stable as compared to Ufone… for me ufone doesn’t deserve to be in market.
[/quote]

please mention u used the ufone GPRS not ufone edge

or it could be problem in ur area just

anyone other havin prob??

quality of GPRS on any network greatly depends on area in which you are using the service. hence, different ppl can have different experiences...

Z this a gprs package or data call.I think it z data call & if it z data call than how fast b d speed i think it z much slower than gprs&makes ur fone busy.What abt downloads z it unlimited/hour?Can it b conected on pc?Aftr ufon closed d halva gprs we need cheap gprs packages.

in add it z written 25paisas/min.i used near or less then 10 minutes and they first deduct from my balance 13 Rs and after some time changed it to 9Rs so i dont undrstand the charging policy.it z 15Rs /hour + tax so lets consider rs17/hour including tax even then half hour will b 8-9 rs but why they cut Rs 9 for 10 minutes(it was not a single session of 10 minutes but different sessions of 1min,2min,3min etc) mayb sysem z not charging accurately?what do u say?

in add it z written 25paisas/min.i used near or less then 10 minutes and they first deduct from my balance 13 Rs and after some time changed it to 9Rs so i dont undrstand the charging policy.it z 15Rs /hour + tax so lets consider rs17/hour including tax even then half hour will b 8-9 rs but why they cut Rs 9 for 10 minutes(it was not a single session of 10 minutes but different sessions of 1min,2min,3min etc) mayb sysem z not charging accurately?what do u say?
[/quote]

Might be service prolem some time. It never happned to me

one of their csr conform that they only charge for 1 min = 25 pasa. so be happy

Hi, How to activate that unlimited package - Can I do it with 497RS in account (400+tax=460)??? BTW, I'm only getting 2.7KB Speed while downloading the stuff thru opera (N73ME - in 15RSPERHR Package.)

brother use the hack intsead of paying so much

and use fre zong thakka net

Shoukat, what settings r u using for the free internet on zong?

i'm using their unlimited package, but i might turn on this free internet for somebody.

no special settings are needed just try try again thing until u are successful to open a web page. u should not have any balance it should be 0.