Zong MCode for Mini Load

The same service that was launched by UFONE a time ago is launched by ZONG too.

get the load without disclosing tour real number but they are charging a lot of amount for this service where as UFONE is providing it free

Charges

Rs.100 Plus Tax (Rs. 119.5 including Tax)

3 ways to get the service

1. Through Customer Support Centre: Just walk in to any of ZONG’s support centers, request for an MCode against your number

2. Through a Call: You can dial 674 and follow the instructions to subscribe for an MCode

3. Through SMS: You can send “sub” to 674 and subscribe to MCode.

ENJOY :P :P SAB KEH DO

Soon, mobilink and telenor gonna launch too

120 rupees for this? WTF :/

yeah and ufone providing it free

telenor will charge tooo.. :@ im sure !!

I expect a Ufone add mocking this cost as well :D

I guess honey moon period is over for telecom users. All the free facilities/services are being revoked one after the other.

Zong

paisai loot lo

Is this news official, any link from zong's site?

here

http://zong.com.pk/zong_mcode.html

So basically this is for scammers to defraud people of their balance without exposing their number! Clever of zong to make money of this but not exactly moral.

zong takes back balance inquiry charges

yeah that's a relief

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I guess honey moon period is over for telecom users. All the free facilities/services are being revoked one after the other.
[/quote]

No my friend.thats not over.look, Ufone has just increased loan from Rs 10 to Rs 15. So take these 5 rupees and spend it on your honey moon. :-p

Loaned honey moon :D No way. Loan is loan and have to be repaid. I don't believe in "Qarz ki mey..."

whole country is running(actualy ruining) on "Qarz".so why shouldn't we use it.the only problm is that our rulers dont return the loan while we have to return it on next recharge