Zong launched new code 0315

Dear Friends,

On its first anniversary Zong has launched it new series with 0315 code.

And you can also get your number as ur name or date of birth also:

0315chohan9

031529mar86

and you also buked your number from zong web site in this new code

Buked? Or is it puked? :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Buked? Or is it puked? :)
[/quote]

ROFL :lol:

P.S. Oh, I am so excited to have new number series :P

more quantity but no quality. poor zong

more quantity but no quality. poor zong

This time zong is doing many things on its anniversary.

Just recieved this message from zong: Zong 1st Year Celebrations!! Visit Zong Customer Service center Karachi Gulshan-e-Iqbal & Clifton and win fabulous prizes.Dial 310 for details.

wait a second... didn't they changed the operator code to 3 digit? (from 0300 to 030 for example) so its not technically a new code is it? its just a new number series

wait a second… didn’t they changed the operator code to 3 digit? (from 0300 to 030 for example) so its not technically a new code is it? its just a new number series
[/quote]

Yeah but not one telecom company has bothered to highlight this change. If they continue to pretend that the network code is four digits they retain control over what numbers they assign to whom. They can pull stunts like zong’s latest move.

Poor Zong... very Poor service

man i booked one one number and then i came to know that the number costs 150+300

u have to buy 300 rs worth zong cards with the number...

i aint got money to spend on such #$%# service..

man i booked one one number and then i came to know that the number costs 150+300

u have to buy 300 rs worth zong cards with the number…

i aint got money to spend on such #$%# service…

[/quote]

The reason Zong is charging that amount is because it wants to ensure that only people who are genuinely interested in using their services will book a number. People who are interested in using zong will not mind the 300 balance as they can use that to make calls and sms.

I have been using zong for close to 6 months now and the service is fine.

The service is fine. I ported out from Telenor to Zong a couple of months back. I am satisfied with the service..

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
The service is fine. I ported out from Telenor to Zong a couple of months back. I am satisfied with the service…
[/quote]

x2

[/quote]

me too. a very satisfied zOng customer

There was one thing I noted - in Zong, I couldn't send messages to the special company-specific short-codes (for e.g., 8989 for City FM, 9191 for Radio 1 etc). Can someone else confirm, since I think I have a doomed Zong SIM (long story how I got it, though it is legit).

Another thing: can someone please tell me if their email-to-SMS works fine? Their SMS-to-email worked, but not the other way.