Zong latest and great offer sms bundle monthly packages

Daily sms bundle.

Weekly sms bundle.

15days sms bundle.

30days sms bundle.

Ko activate kar sakte hain. Yeh offer last night ko launch ki gai hai.

Send sub to 700

bhir apko msg aaye ga.

Reply with 1 to active daily sms bundly.

Reply with 2 to active weekly package

Reply with 3 to active 15day sms package.

Reply with 4 to active 30days sms package.

ZonG brings an exciting Daily SMS offer. Now you can send 500 SMS for just Rs 3.99+tax/day. Just Send SUB to 700 & reply with 1 to subscribe.

· ZonG brings an exciting Weekly SMS offer. Now you can send 1000 SMS for Rs 10+tax/week. Send SUB to 700 & reply with 2 to subscribe.

· ZonG brings an exciting 15-days SMS offer. Now you can send 500SMS/day for just Rs 50+tax. Send SUB to 700 & reply with 3 to subscribe.... See More

· ZonG brings an exciting monthly SMS offer. Now you can send 500SMS/day for just Rs 80+tax. Send SUB to 700 & reply with 4 to subscribe Enjoy and say it all.

wow... great offers.

i will subscribe to weekly offer.

thanks for sharing

yep weekly offer iz best fr0m others

Great i will subscribe the weekly offer.

Zong say it all.

i am trying from yesterday. when i reply 2 to 700, i receive a sms "system is busy. try a bit later"

I got mine changed to the weekly package this morning without a problem.

only flaw now that they had laid a restriction on there package that if you unsub from any of the packages you can't resubscribe again until 24 hours same is happening with me yesterday i unsubscribed from the daily package now i cant subscribe any of the package now i have to wait 24 hours to subscribe again :(

although great move after a long awaited time

Ya waiting for it frm lng time daily package was expensive so was using telenor sms package nw fells gud 2 hear tht finally zong cm up wid weekly pakage

hahaha but beware there is no MMS pkg if u r subscribing these NEW sms bundles !

means no free mms included in these new sms pkgs from zong.

PLUS

one more problem u cant chk ur remaining msgs !!

nadeem u can check your remaining messages. write P and send it to 102...............charges are 50 paisa.

Can you check expiry date of the package?

solid offer..........

I am not using PTCL Evo, nor Wateen. I am just sharing my knowledge.Different People have different opinions, everyone will give you whatever he/she Proffered.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

nadeem u can check your remaining messages. write P and send it to 102…charges are 50 paisa.
[/quote]

why charges , when it was free before .

hahaha but beware there is no MMS pkg if u r subscribing these NEW sms bundles !

means no free mms included in these new sms pkgs from zong.

PLUS

one more problem u cant chk ur remaining msgs !!

[/quote]

Very very few people are using mms service in pakistan. Almost all r using text SMS, gprs internet browsing n downloading. To get 500 SMS plus 100 MMS daily, get zong daily sms package. Rates are 4 rupees plus tax per day. To activate, send “Sub” to 700 and reply with option “1”.

To check ur remaining SMS left, follow this:

Go to write message option on ur mobile and write “P” and sent it to 102. Amount of 50 paisa plus tax will be deducted from ur balance and U will get this message from ZoNG:

“Dear Customer, please reply with 1 for free mins, 2 for SMS bundle, 3 for GPRS, 4 for SMS”.

If u have SMS weekly bundle activated, reply with 2 and u will get message like this:

“Dear Customer, you have 999 SMS left valid until 00:00:00 23-09-2010 on SMS bundle. Thank you.”

why charges , when it was free before .

[/quote]

To provide better service :-). And as u know, all telco’s are charging 10 paisa plus tax on checking ur current balance.

And if u want to check ur remaining SMS left or ur remaining GPRS bandwidth volume left for FREE then login to ur ZoNG ebill account and check all for FREE :slight_smile:

zong always introduce good offer for their customers like ufone

hello salam guyz main yeh pochna chata ho k zong weekly sms pakage k sending msg check krnay ho or kitnnay msg left hain pakage k kya method hai is ka koi bta a kya plzz

i m kashif

or zong ghanta offer in day time ka kon sa pakage hai nd us ki timing kya hai day main nd us ki actvation method bhi

nd zong ka sms weekly pakagee off krnay ka method