Zong gprs free

Hello friends....

i have heard that zong gprs again hacked from last three days and some of my friends are using it on nokia phones by just editing the settings of internet profile

they do the simple things just change the apn from "zonginternet" to "zongmms" and it work for them but i have sonyericsson w910 its not working for me ???

did any one of u heard abt it or have any suggestion for me????

FAIK, i am using zong internet on my mobile succesfully at full speeds without changing apn or any other settings.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

FAIK, i am using zong internet on my mobile succesfully at full speeds without changing apn or any other settings.
[/quote]

are u using it free???

^ No, i am using their 4gb package.

@faraz:

my cuzn had telenor settings in his nokia phone he used my zong sim and just change the apn to zong internet and it did work my bro also did the same and it worked by just changing the apn ................

is zong internet not working at ur W910i ???/

@faraz:

my cuzn had telenor settings in his nokia phone he used my zong sim and just change the apn to zong internet and it did work my bro also did the same and it worked by just changing the apn …

is zong internet not working at ur W910i ???/

[/quote]

bro its working on w910 but its not working free of cost…?? can u help me in that issue??

^I Know the trick but i won't reveal it as the company might fix it although i am using their 2gb package,why dont you just pay up...................and get hilal gprs :/

AFAIK the trick doesnt work in se phones so give up....!!!

hmmm i think i will spend 240 rupees....

Yeh the new trick is not working with Sony Ericsson ... But at my LG its doing great .. i can stream youtube without any delays :D

whats's the trick would u like to share ????

just pay up

why wasting time on finding f**king tricks

yaar 2GB in Rs 200+tax

just pay up

[/quote]

yes i also wana say the same. im using zong but im paying for it. as if i dont pay, it would be haraam… i dont know how much this little word matters in the field of IT, but it does matters for muslims… GOD bless u all…

just pay up

[/quote]

Who is talking about finding, some genius people are doing the finding job and some dumb people like me are using it…

and some wealthy duffers are paying for it

Simple story! :D

yes i also wana say the same. im using zong but im paying for it. as if i dont pay, it would be haraam… i dont know how much this little word matters in the field of IT, but it does matters for muslims… GOD bless u all…

[/quote]

It can also be haram if you do pay and use it for evil purposes!!

So whats the point!

I use my W350 to connect to the internet, and previously I was using Warid, so Warid's settings were saved. When I connected, it used Warid's settings to connect. It was working but then I disconnected and connected using Zong's settings. I have Zong 2GB package BTW.

Agreed With KOFMZC

I use my W350 to connect to the internet, and previously I was using Warid, so Warid’s settings were saved. When I connected, it used Warid’s settings to connect. It was working but then I disconnected and connected using Zong’s settings. I have Zong 2GB package BTW.
[/quote]

Whats your point ???

Cant understand it?

and if you are saying that your gprs worked with warid settings then its true zong advertised it a long time ago that whatever settings you have ur gprs wil work :D

Zong connected on warids settings and i dont know if they were still charging me or not.