Zong going to launch ZoNGRoid!

Then perhaps it was a glitch (cause the only way for me to fix it was by resetting the setting...). I'll have to investigate it further... but I can live with a screwed up location temporarily :P

(I'm on an HTC Desire, looking for new mods... I'm still experimenting with various Desire HD ROMs for my Desire - and it actually feels slicker!)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

(I’m on an HTC Desire, looking for new mods… I’m still experimenting with various Desire HD ROMs for my Desire - and it actually feels slicker!)
[/quote]

Internet is full of discussions on Desire - have you visited XDA-Developers forum ? This place is most informative and my favourite.

I've sorta made that my second home. I've temporarily come to Cyanogenmod's Gingerbread build # 25 until I can finish downloading the Cool Sense HD ROM port (this is actually a good rom - I downloaded it, installed it, used it - but deleted it by installing another ROM in the process for fun, and got rid of the install file too... :/ )

I installed Cyanogen Mod on my previous G1, was not really impressed. Sold out G1 after I got Galaxy.

Also installed Cyanogen Mod on my brother's Nexus One, but looks like Cyanogen has some problem with Radio part. When GPRS is on and you are downloading something (like a 5Mb mail attachment) and someone calls you, it appears to him that you are powered off. However you can make an outgoing call during such download.

Can you do me a favour by checking this on your Desire (if you are still on Cyanogen), I want to make sure if it is a problem of Cyanogen MOD (in general) or only a problem of Cyanogen for Nexus One , or our Nexus One itself has some problem

Thanks.

BTW: Can we communicate on email (I think nobody here would be interested in our discussion on our mututal interests)

I'm making a new thread, quoting your post as the first post. :)

Oh thank you Shaheerk. I hope I will be able to contribute more on Android topics..

well nw its price is 11900.. I think thats what i was waiting for. Gonna buy it nw.