Zong flooding my sms inbox

Iam receiving text messages from ZONG content of message is

Dear Customer PIN Code for Location Based subcription is 29078164.Thank you for using our services.ZonG

My inbox is full i had recived more than 300 sms with same content only that number(29078164) is changing and iam shocked i have ufone connection.

Somebody is using this online portal to spam you

http://203.82.55.30/websms/lbsc.aspx

Call Ufone Helpline for blocking this sms, or contact Zong @ 111 222 111.

Disappointed by zong customer center and ufone agent said you have to wait 24 hours till we solve your problem and still someone spamming me after submiting my complaint to both networks

zong should have mobile verification on server side wtf they even don't have one on client side the message was sent to any network who is responsible for wasting others time why don't they improve there services don't have verification

zong now using captcha

have you pay your bills dude this is Pakistan

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

have you pay your bills dude this is Pakistan
[/quote]

May i know why you are asking me this type of unrelated questions ?

^^ he was actually asking in the context tht IF you didnt pay your bills to zong may be zong is making all this mess for you itself :)

any how thats actually a sms bomber which WAS using the zong sms gateway actually . now this problem is rectified .

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^^ he was actually asking in the context tht IF you didnt pay your bills to zong may be zong is making all this mess for you itself :)
[/quote]

I have ufone connection.