Zong Faster GPRS

Brothers is it possible that zong gprs is fastest like ufone?

i use zong free gprs but it cant gives me speed like ufone

when ufone is free it gives me downloading speed 20 kbs every time i connected with my laptop but zong didnot

any one have solution?

I guess ufone is faster coz they have upgraded most of their network to EDGE which is alot faster then GPRS. So unless and untill zong starts their EDGE services it will remain slow

so v can complane to zong service to start there edge service for better speed of gprs

sorry i can not say something b.coz i am using zong inter net in gujranwala cantt and it gves me 10 kbs downloading speed........some time it gives me 6kbs total speed....but zong is better then that of dail up.......

Zong already has edge all over the place the only thing they dont hav is new gud servers cuz they are stil using old paktel machines some some where and soon they ll upgrade all their systems to latest technology

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

sorry i can not say something b.coz i am using zong inter net in gujranwala cantt and it gves me 10 kbs downloading speed…some time it gives me 6kbs total speed…but zong is better then that of dail up…
[/quote]

kbps or KBps?

Zong already has edge all over the place the only thing they dont hav is new gud servers cuz they are stil using old paktel machines some some where and soon they ll upgrade all their systems to latest technology
[/quote]

Obviously,you have not travelled a lot…Zong Edge only covers large cities…

kbps or KBps?

[/quote]

It has to be KBps.