Zong brings M9 - Teaser Video

19736433.jpg

A new Package from Zong, I guess its launching next year!

^

hmm might be .... http://www.m9.com.pk/ all set just need a trigger to launch ;)

Thanks

Think it's some kind of "youth" package targeting Jazz Jazba, Djuice and Glow. Will be interesting to see what they come up with because we don't really need more "youth" kinda packages, ofcourse, unless M9 comes up with outstanding plans.

Anyway, just booked a number on m9.com.pk. Didn't want to miss the opportunity. Lol :P

i think it will come with superfast 3g network throughout nation oh ya my dream coming true now will able to use high speed internet wireless can't wait

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i think it will come with superfast 3g network throughout nation oh ya my dream coming true now will able to use high speed internet wireless can’t wait
[/quote]

you said 3G??? i mean armada are you saying this from some news source or you just think it could be 3G???

am thinking, if rest of world now using 4G than why not we 3G

am thinking, if rest of world now using 4G than why not we 3G
[/quote]

damn for a moment armada you made me happy i thought it was for real… come on armada lets go back to dream world where we belong…

to host 3g network companies should obtain license from pta which they not issuing to any

^^^

any particular reason for that, i know these licenses goes for millions of dollars so why govt is not issuing it when mobile companies i "guess" willing to pay that to govt. or is it other ay around govt is asking too much and mobile companies think its too expensive....

According to a news report I read it is the other way round. Companies are not willing to pay what the government is asking for. Plus they have not even introduced good prepaid rates for edge yet (save for zong and to an extent ufone), 3G prices will probably not be viable for most consumers.

because this crap govt did not want to enjoy its nation any good thing i am sure if some companies make requests for this license i think govt demanding whole running company for that license

they not even done agreements with china for power crisis

this is zardari toola running a successful kabza group company appointed for 5 years

I do not see how zong can improve their rates (especially for internet). They should focus on upgrading their network and helpline services.

I had not used my zong sim for around 10 months. I decided to give it a try. I get a scratch card, plug the sim in my phone and try to reload. I tried for five hours without success. I could not get through to their CSR either. The bloody card just would not load. This happened in Abbottabad. The sim is back in my wallet now. I might give it a try again in a couple of weeks (and for the record, I do not think the sim was deactivated because I was getting full signals and was able to connect to their helpline, just not through to their customer support representative).

Zong and 3g you must be joking. They can't even fix dere GSM network. 3G is in dere dreams.

btw m9 sounds so much alike a motorway name :D .. with speed brakers exclusively from zong.

This m9 thingy is coming up on 3 or 4 Jan..

I do not see how zong can improve their rates (especially for internet). They should focus on upgrading their network and helpline services.

I had not used my zong sim for around 10 months. I decided to give it a try. I get a scratch card, plug the sim in my phone and try to reload. I tried for five hours without success. I could not get through to their CSR either. The bloody card just would not load. This happened in Abbottabad. The sim is back in my wallet now. I might give it a try again in a couple of weeks (and for the record, I do not think the sim was deactivated because I was getting full signals and was able to connect to their helpline, just not through to their customer support representative).

[/quote]

Am using it too in Abbottabad but its network is working fine for me…Helpline also connects.Something is wrong with your number i guess.

Advertisement is absolutely hilarious! Is this the commercial airing nowadays on the TV?

Hey who did started the 3G debate in this post? :mad:

Hey who did started the 3G debate in this post? :mad:
[/quote]

it wasn’t truly debate just a 3g prank

Don't know about the services but as a graphic designer and visualizer i am not impressed by their advertising campaign. Zong ads are quite impressive though. :)

Advertisement is absolutely hilarious! Is this the commercial airing nowadays on the TV?
[/quote]

They are airing this one these days

There is another one on youtube but haven't seen it on tv yet.