Zong 4g wingle in Gulshan-e-Maymar?

Hello, I am sick of all the issues i keep facing with my ptcl dsl .. i bought cuz it gave the highest speed at the most economical cost at that time .. but now it's just a headache .. so have been thinking to try 4g .. zong wingle seems a good option .. the only issue is that my residence is in Gulshan-e-maymar, karachi .. so am not sure if i'l get good speed.

So if anyone is using zong 4g wingle/device in Gulshan-e-maymar or near abouts then please do share your experience.

thanx

you best bet is to try out the zong 3g/lte services before buying the device. If you have a smartphone thats 3g capable just use a zong sim and subscribe to a data package.

Well, i can guarantee you that there is decent 3G coverage in Gulshan-e-Maymar area. I have not had the opportunity to try out 4G on that area yet, but even with 3G you'd get better experience than PTCL.

Still, if you have a capable phone, you should listen to archim3des's advice & test before purchasing the device for your assurance.

I have tried Zong 3G in Gulshan-e-Maymar and it works well. Never tried 4G since my phone doesn't support it.